27%
 27% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: New Punishment System.   Wed May 31, 2017 8:36 pm

Brigadier General Bacon wrote:
For example, If a player repeatedly flees combat by spawning a car, the admin may decide to permanently remove the players car.

Yea, Ryan Rider.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Telly wrote:
Idiotic staff that can't read, attribute motive falsely based on the retarded opinions of people who weren't involved in the sit at all, and won't do anything about another 'staff' member when they're a big giant nigger pretending to be staff.

And these are just recent examples.

Telly wrote:
It wasn't to denigrate you, more Waran and Mike who's said that shit verbatim several times and didn't do anything.

Bruce was pretending to be staff/hardcore bad baiting and the claim I made on him was denied because 'he's not even staff doe ur just mad.'

Telly wrote:
Manly is a cuck.

I don't expect this to be a hardline democratic system, and my original post was more to poke holes in Brig's specific example then devolved into ranting. As if people fleeing combat via spawing their car is even an issue too. He worded it like shit and gave a bad example because how do you quantify 'spawning your car to flee combat' without being abusive? Most cars don't protect against gunfire unless it's the APC, and I don't remember someone spawning their APC and driving away from raiders or conglo over and over. Someone who owns an APC is generally shooting at the conglo with an incinerator.

Other than that, yes, actual punishments for problem players I agree with. You can destroy outdoor resource nodes with a vertibird by flying your vertibird into them. Someone, I dont know who the other day was doing that shit to resources me and a few other people scavenging about for a while. It was like clear they were deliberately flying into resource nodes near where people were scavenging to get them to explode. If they were doing that shit all day then yeah fuck them and their vertibird.

Trapping players in your car by dropping it on them would be another valid thing. Because I don't think you can even shoot your gun since it counts you as being close to a wall when you're stuck in a car.

People who are edgy like this are cancer and annoying. Please Kill yourself.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: New Punishment System.   Wed May 31, 2017 10:04 pm

well bois unfortunately even though its the cold hard truth and people like the warm soft lies better I think that maybe Opsan is right Sad Embarassed

Raksho

PostSubject: Re: New Punishment System.   Wed May 31, 2017 10:48 pm

I occasionally come back and check on the forums of this server and see how it's going, to see if it's been changing over all. I don't play on this server because of the issues opsan and telly have outlined. I agree with what they are saying. But I think we should just do a server reset with cheaper pricing on everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

PostSubject: Re: New Punishment System.   Wed May 31, 2017 10:49 pm

Telly wrote:
>Remington Raider spawns 5 feet away
>Aggro
>Drop car behind rock and drive away to not be killed for not wearing t-60 and being a wastelander at all times
>Car is kill by staff.

>Ass keeps trying to lead mobs to you
>drop car
>drive away
>RIP Car

>Conglo drop near you while scavenging
>drop car
>get out of dodge as UH 2 KUH bang whiz
>Did u reely think u were gonna git away
>r e m o v e d

>Drop car
>shoot far away conglo dog
>car is stole
>drop another car
>drive car
>*smacks lips*
>Ayo hol up
Legit this is the reason why the server became a safe land for a straight year. In what way shape form is that fair? Tell me you're in danger, you don't deserve a pass to run away due to it being hard. Either kill it or run away on foot, there is a reason why you scavenge with your car and not on foot. Legit this server caters so hard to new players for new reason. I remember back on old post nuke and early decay the rules were very harsh and accepting. People would fuck each other over and not blink an eye. Now a days there is so many safety nets player can go through. STARTING FRESH IS NOT HARD, seriously if most people can kill raiders with their fist and melee weapons I don't think you have an excuse. Fubar and everyone else use to run scientist or engineer to make ammo and meds MIDRAID even when there was raiders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: New Punishment System.   Wed May 31, 2017 11:10 pm

STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
Telly wrote:
>Remington Raider spawns 5 feet away
>Aggro
>Drop car behind rock and drive away to not be killed for not wearing t-60 and being a wastelander at all times
>Car is kill by staff.

>Ass keeps trying to lead mobs to you
>drop car
>drive away
>RIP Car

>Conglo drop near you while scavenging
>drop car
>get out of dodge as UH 2 KUH bang whiz
>Did u reely think u were gonna git away
>r e m o v e d

>Drop car
>shoot far away conglo dog
>car is stole
>drop another car
>drive car
>*smacks lips*
>Ayo hol up
Legit this is the reason why the server became a safe land for a straight year. In what way shape form is that fair? Tell me you're in danger, you don't deserve a pass to run away due to it being hard. Either kill it or run away on foot, there is a reason why you scavenge with your car and not on foot. Legit this server caters so hard to new players for new reason. I remember back on old post nuke and early decay the rules were very harsh and accepting. People would fuck each other over and not blink an eye. Now a days there is so many safety nets player can go through. STARTING FRESH IS NOT HARD, seriously if most people can kill raiders with their fist and melee weapons I don't think you have an excuse. Fubar and everyone else use to run scientist or engineer to make ammo and meds MIDRAID even when there was raiders.

ABUHBUHBUH DONT USE UR CAR EVER PUSSY YOU'RE ALWAYS IN A WINNABLE FIGHT IF NOT THEN TOO BAD YOU SHOULD JUST GET SUDDENLY FUCKED.

You'd have a point about running away on foot if shotgun raiders and laser rifle raiders didn't do like 25-45 damage at really long distances, and shot rapidly at you with perfect accuracy.

The point is also, fucking retard, who else is it effecting unlike minging with your vehicle? MUH SAFELAND is such a thought destroying cliche and I'm frankly sick of that shit by this point. Every time I see someone approach a goddamn raider by themself with melee they get their shit pushed in. But I guess if you get at least 3 Strength, a rebar club and power attack in the head a badlands armored raider rookie, yeah I guess you're right. You CAN melee raiders! And if you start a new character and have your buddies give you badlands, a fedora, and a mac11 you can kill raiders as a fresh spawn too oh wow what a shock.

'Most people can kill raiders with their fists and melee' get the fuck out of here. If people were able to kill raiders with their fists I'd be seeing people actually doing that instead of running up with a Remington and killing the raider at point blank range. I've seen people be able to kill a Chinese AR holding raider with melee weapons, but it was three people, and one of them died.

Raksho wrote:
I occasionally come back and check on the forums of this server and see how it's going, to see if it's been changing over all. I don't play on this server because of the issues opsan and telly have outlined. I agree with what they are saying. But I think we should just do a server reset with cheaper pricing on everything.

I kind of want one too but I dont want to fuck over everyone that has a fusion generator (Hint it's not a ton of people and fusion cores only drop in presents anymore.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Punishment System.   Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:09 am

Telly I think that if you find raiders that hard to avoid or kill, the problem is mostly you, and not this new system. Just stay away from them if you cannot kill them boi. Shit, when I made my alt i never let anyone know it was me at first and all i did was get a p22 and hide behind trees and shit to kill them. ITS NOT HARD.

Other than that, why are ya'll being so toxic?

A reset is my wet dream btw.

Please don't hate me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: New Punishment System.   Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:41 am

Telly please just get a fucking stroke already.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: New Punishment System.   Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:33 am

Mhm... Alright... Okay...

Opsan, Telly....

1. With the current mentality both of you have; Every "rich" player should just stop buying ammo, stop buying guns, stop buying armors, stop killing people ( for valid reasons ) stop getting shit because it's "Unfair", "you're never gonna use it" etc etc.... With your mindset every rich player should hand their shit out to poorfags and so on and so forth...

2. Why do we hoard shit?, Why do we buy shit? For the simple fact that we might need it in the future for wars, raids, and what not. Sure having 100+ guns and about 5 lockers filled with ammunition might sound totally fucked but that's the way it is. That's the way it always has been and will be. Because there is no reason to waste 10+ guns on 1 death "just because I can" There is no reason to PVP people in T-60 and risk losing it while I can risk Fedora and badrats armor and take almost no personal loss. There is also nothing that stops YOU from wearing badrats and Fedora and run around like a tard risking nothing on death.

3. If you can't handle raiders, conglos then don't interact with them. Don't approach a raider and then start crying out loud when you get "cucked" and someone steals your case and armor. After all we "live" in the wasteland not every person you come along is gonna be named "Telly" and hand out free Pulse LMGs hoping that he'll come back and buy some ammunition for it. Not everyone is gonna have the mindset of "Telly" and sell ammunition dirt cheap in his vendor hoping that some noobs buy it instead of "Me: Joseph Lewis" to store it away for a future usage.

4. I kill raiders all the time with my Sledge hammer doesn't matter if it's a veteran or rookie. ( Sure I sometimes run the other way because I almost get cucked sometimes ) but it's still doable.

TL;DR Poorfags bitching bout richfags having more dough in their ovens.

STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

PostSubject: Re: New Punishment System.   Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:43 am

Telly wrote:
>

ABUHBUHBUH DONT USE UR CAR EVER PUSSY YOU'RE ALWAYS IN A WINNABLE FIGHT IF NOT THEN TOO BAD YOU SHOULD JUST GET SUDDENLY FUCKED.

You'd have a point about running away on foot if shotgun raiders and laser rifle raiders didn't do like 25-45 damage at really long distances, and shot rapidly at you with perfect accuracy.
whos fault is it you are not prepared for a fight. Legit what way shape or form is that fair for anyone to drop their car when they are and danger and fuck off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: New Punishment System.   Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:10 am

God every fucking time. Locking this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: New Punishment System.   Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:23 pm

LejonSnax wrote:
Mhm... Alright... Okay...

Opsan, Telly....

1. With the current mentality both of you have; Every "rich" player should just stop buying ammo, stop buying guns, stop buying armors, stop killing people ( for valid reasons ) stop getting shit because it's "Unfair", "you're never gonna use it" etc etc.... With your mindset every rich player should hand their shit out to poorfags and so on and so forth...

2. Why do we hoard shit?, Why do we buy shit? For the simple fact that we might need it in the future for wars, raids, and what not. Sure having 100+ guns and about 5 lockers filled with ammunition might sound totally fucked but that's the way it is. That's the way it always has been and will be. Because there is no reason to waste 10+ guns on 1 death "just because I can" There is no reason to PVP people in T-60 and risk losing it while I can risk Fedora and badrats armor and take almost no personal loss. There is also nothing that stops YOU from wearing badrats and Fedora and run around like a tard risking nothing on death.

3. If you can't handle raiders, conglos then don't interact with them. Don't approach a raider and then start crying out loud when you get "cucked" and someone steals your case and armor. After all we "live" in the wasteland not every person you come along is gonna be named "Telly" and hand out free Pulse LMGs hoping that he'll come back and buy some ammunition for it. Not everyone is gonna have the mindset of "Telly" and sell ammunition dirt cheap in his vendor hoping that some noobs buy it instead of "Me: Joseph Lewis" to store it away for a future usage.

4. I kill raiders all the time with my Sledge hammer doesn't matter if it's a veteran or rookie. ( Sure I sometimes run the other way because I almost get cucked sometimes ) but it's still doable.

TL;DR Poorfags bitching bout richfags having more dough in their ovens.

New Punishment System.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2