AuthorMessage
Rev

PostSubject: Rev Ban Appeal   Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:03 am

Server: Postnukerp

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46820045
Your RP Name: Rev
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Length of ban: Permanently
Date of incident: Sometime earlier this year.
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): I dont know.
Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: It's been awhile but I'll try to honestly explain what happened in as much detail as I can. I was on postnukerp early in the morning and there were only a few players on, one of these players was the guy that I harrased. I followed him and shot around him with a laser pistol for awhile then when he went inside of a house, I dropped a bottleshank and physgunned it in his face and then when he picked it up I told him to drop it and that he had 10 seconds to do so. When he didnt drop it I shot him and I was banned about 10 seconds afterwards permanently.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: No, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

PostSubject: Re: Rev Ban Appeal   Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:43 am

+1 only real dude that i actually miss from the old times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Rev Ban Appeal   Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:49 pm

I don't have the ability to make a verdict on this appeal, but I do want to share my opinion.

In the situation you described (Rev) you specifically say that you "harassed" a few people and then went out of your way to attempt a bad bait. Now, I don't keep up with the rules enough to know, but from what I understand the current roster doesn't allow for those kind of actions.

In summary: How can anyone be sure you won't do it again, and what do you have to contribute to the community now?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EliasBurning
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Rev Ban Appeal   Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:47 pm

you literally shot people with a recharger pistol and went to hide, and you continued to do this even after i warned you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Rev Ban Appeal   Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:23 pm

In response to Gnomp and EliasBurning.

I think at this point, the respect people have for me is an an all-time low; which is pretty understandable. My word means almost nothing to most of the people here although I'll try to convince you all.

I know I've been banned numerous times and under no circumstances to I deserve to be let back into the Frostburnt community, yes, I do know this. And yes, in the past I have "promised that I changed" and I have promised that I would do my best to never break the rules again but here I am once again. Yes, I am aware of all of this. So I'm not going to go into some big rant on how I've "changed my ways" and beg to be let back. But what I am going to say is that if the higher ups decide that I am to be let back, I'm going to do my best to contribute to the community and improve it rather than harm it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Rev Ban Appeal   Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm

You never answered How exactly you'd be doing that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Rev Ban Appeal   Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:29 pm

Gnomp wrote:
You never answered How exactly you'd be doing that.

I was just going to play the game the way everyone else plays it, follow the rules, and not be a general nuisance to the community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Rev Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:35 am

Also, I've noticed that the server has wiped so this would be a perfect time to look into my ban and decide on whether to let me come back or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Rev Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 am

You've been banned a whole bunch, and every time you say you're going to change. I'm gonna have to say no to this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Rev Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:29 am

Warandally wrote:
You've been banned a whole bunch, and every time you say you're going to change. I'm gonna have to say no to this one.

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Rev Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:44 pm

you tried to dick over people for the smallest reasons. don't think you will ever see the light of the server again

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Rev Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:27 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
you tried to dick over people for the smallest reasons. don't think you will ever see the light of the server again

I do not think that I will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: Rev Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Rev wrote:
Jeff Belinger wrote:

I do not think that I will.
At least you could say that you tried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
efex03

PostSubject: Re: Rev Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:04 pm

-1 We got enough c==8!

View user profile
AtlasTheSpacePirate

PostSubject: Re: Rev Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:07 pm

All I came to say is that it really looks like you're overplaying the pity and changed man cards when you agree with everything the community says. ("I do not think that I will" in response to Jeff and "Fair enough" to Waran)

It's almost off putting, most people will argue their point of view at least but you say "I don't think I'll be allowed on the server". It makes me feel like you're giving a shoddy attempt at trying to improve your chances of being unbanned by not voicing your true opinion and being overly cooperative. Even the day after your last permaban you acted like this and I doubt you'd change in a day.

After I called the new Vault Girl tutorial avatar a whore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Rev Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:21 pm

AtlasTheSpacePirate wrote:
All I came to say is that it really looks like you're overplaying the pity and changed man cards when you agree with everything the community says. ("I do not think that I will" in response to Jeff and "Fair enough" to Waran)

It's almost off putting, most people will argue their point of view at least but you say "I don't think I'll be allowed on the server". It makes me feel like you're giving a shoddy attempt at trying to improve your chances of being unbanned by not voicing your true opinion and being overly cooperative. Even the day after your last permaban you acted like this and I doubt you'd change in a day.

I see your point but this is my true opinion, I do not think I will be given another chance. But it would be nice to play PostNuke again so this is my attempt to do so.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rev Ban Appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1