HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

This is just something I wanna point out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killingspr33

PostSubject: This is just something I wanna point out.   Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:25 pm

Okay so i am banned for NLR right now. But it's not exactly valid (I dont think). I was warned two times because I walked near the spot where a died a couple minuets earlier. Anyways, I was watching the guy that challenged me to a fist fight, and he was challenging others to a fist fight. So said "Wait, don't do it." Then Stone Miller (The Guy I Challenged), said "Oh i know what your going to say. You're going to say I have a bodyguard!". So i heard the information from another player after I had respawned. So hearing this bodyguard thing, I warned the other players of bodyguard tactics (When people fight you, you win, then the bodyguard kills you and revives the other guy). Then I get banned for NLR. Is that really NLR? I don't know.
Circles banned me. btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: This is just something I wanna point out.   Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:33 pm

Bump, I personally feel that this needs to be looked into for moral reasons.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: This is just something I wanna point out.   Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:34 pm

Gnomp wrote:
Bump, I personally feel that this needs to be looked into for moral reasons.

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: This is just something I wanna point out.   Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:50 pm

Okay I'll explain. Prospero NLR-ed twice and I warned him and carried on with my day. Eventually I was watching Stone Miller challenge Morgan Yu to a fist fight and Prospero proceeded to use information he (In Character) should not know.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=938152816

He stopped them in the middle of talking and revealed info he died knowing and told Morgan I was the kid's bodyguard. Making Morgan instantly uninterested in the duel.
He shouldn't have known the info and revealed it anyways after being warned about NLR twice.

I consulted with Policia about the ban time and we both agreed on it.
Prospero has been banned for 4 hours anyways. Not that long.

Although I do not have a recording. You said Stone Miller had a bodyguard before Stone Miller mentioned it. (It was like 3 seconds before Stone Miller said "You are saying I have a bodyguard."

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir

Last edited by Noodlers on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Finishing Touches)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: This is just something I wanna point out.   Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:55 pm

Uhh, this isn't really a roleplay server anymore, I feel like any ruling on something due to the circumstances being in character is really unfounded in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: This is just something I wanna point out.   Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:02 pm

I agree with the 4 hour ban, because I believe Prosperos been here long enough to understand NLR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: This is just something I wanna point out.   Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:05 pm

I heard you breaking nlr to tell other people that circles is bodyguarding someone, which is not okay.
Plus, you also deserve the ban for wearing an illegal pac, not only that, but you didnt get permission (This was admitted during the video), and you were pretty much telling me to fuck off because you dont care.
Proof:

I think you deserve the four hour ban.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: This is just something I wanna point out.   Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:06 pm

Gnomp wrote:
Uhh, this isn't really a roleplay server anymore,  I feel like any ruling on something due to the circumstances being in character is really unfounded in my opinion.

I apologise then but I find it kind of disheartening that he was killed so he wouldn't be able to reveal that information but can say it anyways because this server isn't considered Roleplay anymore. Although if a higher-up gives the ruling then I'll be happy to follow their verdict.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: This is just something I wanna point out.   Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:23 pm

It's purely situational, the majority makeup of the server from what I understand is more focused on purely playing the game than roleplay. But I'd say to still hold the rule that of people do roleplay,  then play along and work with it

I think the ban should stay, not disputing that, NLR is a gameplay enforcement, not a rp related enforcement

Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: This is just something I wanna point out.   Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:05 pm

k cased closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

This is just something I wanna point out.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1