Moderater Application Bman/Hammuraki

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bman0206

PostSubject: Moderater Application Bman/Hammuraki   Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:56 pm

In-game Name: Hammuraki Abcedes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43850685

Where are you from/time zone: East Coast, EST

How long have you played: A rough estimate would be between 2-1.5 years, though I can't be certain. As far as I remember I started between September of 2015-January of 2016.

How did you hear about FF: Garry's Mod server browser.

How old are you: 15

Do you have a microphone: Yes, though extremely shitty.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Nespo, Crucible, Warran (If he's still around), Corront, and Kayla. That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Have you played on any of our other servers: I played on the 'No Rules' decay for a short period of time, though that was brief.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I'm decently sure, though I can not remember. If I was it was atleast several months ago.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team?: Usually when I start something I stick with it, and I've been with this community for awhile nd hope to stay for another long while.

Why you wish to be Moderator: The answer is rather simple, since I've started playing again recently I've seen more and more people asking for administrative assistance. Though from what I've seen the staff falls short on being able to help out due to either a full plate and them being busy, or what I've also seen is that the current staff just chooses not to attend to the needs of the players before themselves. This has happened to me more than once in the past month or so alone, and I feel as if the current staff wants to continue role playing then there should at-least be someone else that could possibly do their job. I've noticed this problem fusterate new players to the server causing them to leave and overall decreasing the potential player-base actively effecting the success of the server.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:
I bring a large handful of staff & community management. Former Gmod staff experience was a year or two ago where I would find a server and become invested in it until it dies out completely I did this for about three servers. And they all fell one of them usually had a 12-20 person player base daily. Although these servers were not RP, well they were DarkRp but I wouldn't consider it RP. But for the RP Part of my staff experience, I play Mount and Blade Warband, More specifically PW. A list of servers I could provide is NA_Oasis, NA_Renissance, NA_Orion, PW_Evora, NA_Tera, and Calradia Roleplay (Current, though I am going to retire from Admin there.) Finally recently I retired from my position as a director for and Imperial Server on gmod, and wish to find a new community to help out. Though I thought to myself why join a new community, when I can simply return to one which I find pleasing and I've been with for awhile. As you can see this is a large variety of servers which I have staffed over a period of a Year. With that, I provide good community management and organization to help the staff team.

Anything else you want to add: I'll pass, though any questions I'll be more than happy to answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

PostSubject: Re: Moderater Application Bman/Hammuraki   Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:53 pm

-1 asked me to +1 him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderater Application Bman/Hammuraki   Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:37 pm

Damn -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Moderater Application Bman/Hammuraki   Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:39 pm

I hardly know you, and i've heard some stories about you.

the return of an angry child:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
efex03

PostSubject: Re: Moderater Application Bman/Hammuraki   Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:50 pm

-1 ... Haven't seen him on in a while and I feel like he just came back recently. It also doesn't seem like he takes an active role in the community. Until I see more play time and activity within the community, it's a no for me. (Nothing personal against you what so ever)

View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Moderater Application Bman/Hammuraki   Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:22 am

-1 doesnt know Warran still plays which kinda means you dont play enough

Moderater Application Bman/Hammuraki
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1