HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Petition to revert server.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:25 pm

wow one of these already?

Some people don't like the server being wiped.

Some people do.

The people who don't like the server being wiped should put down their concern here.

The reason why I make this is because we had no word of the server being wiped before-hand and was kind of a shock to some people, and would like their voice heard.

also obligatory "you're salty because you lost your stuff" here

Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:26 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:38 pm

edit: please no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonDescent

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:44 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:49 pm

+1
Note: Hardly any of us were notified or were given some time to see the post.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:04 pm

I'll pass. -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rucksack

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:11 pm

+1 in petition for vendors back though Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triarius
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:34 pm

No. -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:12 pm

-1 I would not have purpose to play Fallout Decay anymore if the server to revert, because in the past I have everything and ton of collection, it was super super boring. Now everything is a challege and I have my motivation to play Fallout Decay yay.

Sorry if my opinion hurt you Kotori Kotori Kotori
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:39 pm

-1 lol this is more fun

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:12 pm

The server needed a wipe, hardly anyone was going on the server anymore because almost everyone had everything they needed/wanted, the only thing left for them to do was bait other people into fighting and stuff like that, I myself hardly came onto the server because there was nothing left for me to do, and with the declining player-base I saw myself day by day slowly lose interest in the server I once loved, now that there's been a wipe we finally all have a goal again, the wipe was the best thing to happen to the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.15.21:21045/
AtlasTheSpacePirate

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:39 pm

Despite being in your faction I have to disagree. Literally only donated because of this, it's much more fun with everyone at the near same level on the economic ladder.

After I called the new Vault Girl tutorial avatar a whore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:45 pm

I just want vending machines back too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stevie1177
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:58 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EliasBurning
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:14 pm

i like vending machines being changed

Last edited by EliasBurning on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:30 pm

*INCOMING SALT STORM*
This reset is a bane to me. I liked being rich. I liked being able to hold my own head above the rest of the Poorfags that came to me selling gunpowder in exchange for a sliver of my wealth. I had fun being to say no to things I didn't need. now fucking everything is a necessity and I NEED MY FUCKING LOOT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I worked hard for my shit, now I need to work hard? AGAIN?. URGH. I HATE BEING A POORFAG. I WANT MY WEALTH BACK.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:59 pm

To be honest just posting again. I feel bad for the actual serious roleplayers because now eveything they did is gone now. Also just curious, everything that has happened like Chacon coming back and the NCR reemerging dont exist anymore?

(I'm still against the revert as its super degay)

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir

Last edited by Noodlers on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raidersevo8

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:32 pm

+1
Players have put hundreds of hours into the server and some have spent thousands to get it all taken away without even having the right to vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:14 am

File photo of everyone here who wants the wipe reverted:

Spoiler:

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:13 am

-1 Me and the three other people that lost everything including our tesla hardsuits which is worth more than everything anybody has and will ever have. I am for the wipe even though we lost everything simply because it makes it so I have something to work towards again making a lot of people come back and actually that wants to play because new players won't see these people in power armor just taking everything because they don't want to get in their way, they are afraid of them, afraid of dying. But when they see everyone is pretty much the same they won't be scared to do anything and really have a good chance of getting loot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarletide

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:20 am

FoldingFreeman wrote:
-1 Me and the three other people that lost everything including our tesla hardsuits which is worth more than everything anybody has and will ever have. I am for the wipe even though we lost everything simply because it makes it so I have something to work towards again making a lot of people come back and actually that wants to play because new players won't see these people in power armor just taking everything because they don't want to get in their way, they are afraid of them, afraid of dying. But when they see everyone is pretty much the same they won't be scared to do anything and really have a good chance of getting loot.

Have to agree. I'm from a group of relatively new players that somehow solely elevated through the ladder pretty fast (Assault Armor, Recon set, all benches, 2 vendors, in about 2 weeks or so).

The only things I'd want changed are server gameplay design-related, and I'm not in the position to demand anything. Hopefully this will push for players to be a more inclusive community rather than individuals peddling their shit off to other individuals while they idled (which was already changed thanks to vendors going poof).

Although, I imagine trading and selling will be much, much harder now that you have to prepare for scammers every time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:04 am

-1 I'll give it a good week or two and I should have kiked over about 100+ kids for their shit and be back where I was :^}

As the saying goes; Once a richfag always a richfag

This wipe isn't gonna change nor affect anything because there is another saying that goes something like this; Once a poorfag always a poorfag

cy@

Claiming resources nodes is gonna be more fun then ever now
baiting just got a new meaning
baiting just got revived again

Last edited by LejonSnax on Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Autism)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:16 am

+1 for vendors again

-1 for the revert.

To be honest, i think it is literally impossible to go back. What's been done has been done, and it's not changing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renderix

PostSubject: Re: Petition to revert server.   Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:56 am

The server reset is inherently a good thing that has happened. Everyone on the server never wanted to risk losing even a single digit of their resources, let alone armor, which supported resource hoarding and that basically just made everyone keep their recon, event armors, and power armor in their cars or lockers which made the economy absolutely fucked. Aside from that, vending machines were fuck off easy to get which made players that wanted to bait/scam have their decisions be harder. The removal of vending machines was also really good for the server because of that reason. "Oh well I'm a pussy and can't even trust anyone to trade a single gecko hide with because I think they'll scam me". Well, nobody told you that trading is absolutely necessary to getting resources or items on the server. If you want something so badly you would be willing to risk your items for a trade. Also, I expect people to act like that this is going to influence scamming to occur more than it happened before the reset. That is partially true. If you are going to trade with someone, you're going to do it with people you trust. Players that seek building their wealth through honest trading will earn a reputation amongst the community as an honest trader. People who build their wealth through scamming will build their reputation as a dishonest trader.

Anyways, I think the reset was a good idea, it gives players like me that had a fuckton of resources but nothing to use it for a reason to play again, and I think that the removal of vending machines was a decent idea. If people bitch and moan about it for an extended period of time I guess you could reimplement them but make them cost a shit ton more resources, have less carrying capacity, maybe limit how much of an item you can place in it, rework the pricing, etc. That or make it to where it doesn't necessarily cost money to craft them but say maybe a servo or two and a few hundred of each to place them down as a one time deal and whenever they disconnect they disappear (there would still be vending machine profiles so you don't just insert items and lose them upon disappearing) so it's more of an investment. If you don't sell shit because your prices are shit you'll lose overall, that kind of thing.

But yeah that's all I have to say about this as of now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Petition to revert server.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1