HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larhee
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 143
Join date : 2014-09-21

PostSubject: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:00 am

If someone says /yClaimed! can you kill them? cause i was killed by prospero 2 days ago and killed barney today and was told to refund him, while prospero didnt have to do anything cause it was ruled legit. please help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 143
Join date : 2014-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:13 am

like can i kill someone who yells claimed or nah, cause i was told to refund barney after i killed him and he said /yclaimed

edit: and i think its kinda gay prospero was able to kill me and i wasnt able to kill barney
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2016-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:32 am

Okay so what had happened was,
(Two Days Ago) I went up to a bus that Larhee was scavenging. I started to scavenge then he said, "(Yell)Claimed!". This, is a threat because if I go for it again he has permission to kill me. Anyways. I pulled out a rebar after his threat and smashed the back of his head inwards, and somehow, he was still alive, but very retarded now. He pulled out a recharger pistol at close range, and me being the great ninja Prospero you all love and know, I dodged each laser and fucked his ass with my rebar.

And this was Today
(Today)Barney's salvaging a car, and he says, "(yell)Claimed!". Larhee, being the not-so-great person we all know and hate, did exactly what i did, but without a rebar. He fucked up Barney's chromosomes, so Barney died. Then he calls admin.

And somehow, through all this, Mine was valid, and his was not. How?
Tbh i don't have anything against Larhee, and i think he has nothing against me, but I know I can back him up because he was in the position I was in before, two days ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 385
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:40 am

No you cant do that Prospero, and you cant do that Larhee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2013-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:09 am

Claimed doesn't sounds like a threat or warning to me at all. You guys should said like "I claimed this pile, you better back off" if that person didn't back away for 10 sec you can kill that person. Maybe that's where you went wrong the situation you were in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:03 am

Claiming scavenge is now killable guys so even saying a sentence that doesn't have a threat such as "This is my scavenge, Back off"
Brig quite recently added this after my fiasco

__________________________
I put the fun in dysfunctional

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 385
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:05 am

I opened the rules page to see that on my phone and all the letters were on top of each other, fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

avatar

Posts : 253
Join date : 2013-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:07 am

Noodlers wrote:
Claiming scavenge is now killable guys so even saying a sentence that doesn't have a threat such as "This is my scavenge, Back off"
Brig quite recently added this after my fiasco
Same goes for suitcase too?

__________________________
EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:28 am

Ice Frost wrote:
Noodlers wrote:
Claiming scavenge is now killable guys so even saying a sentence that doesn't have a threat such as "This is my scavenge, Back off"
Brig quite recently added this after my fiasco
Same goes for suitcase too?

I don't really know

__________________________
I put the fun in dysfunctional

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:37 am

Yes. Same goes for suitcases.

First person to claim it can kill the others claiming it.
from what i've heard

ofcnoodlersdoesntknowifthisgoesforsuitcasestoobecausehesucksatpvpandneverclaimsanything#noballs

__________________________
Straight From The Hoover Dam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Noodlers
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:49 am

LejonSnax wrote:
Yes. Same goes for suitcases.

First person to claim it can kill the others claiming it.
from what i've heard

ofcnoodlersdoesntknowifthisgoesforsuitcasestoobecausehesucksatpvpandneverclaimsanything#noballs

nIBBA no I'm uncertain about if you claim the case anyone can just gat you.
I know about killing counter claimers.

__________________________
I put the fun in dysfunctional

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 143
Join date : 2014-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:55 pm

Just so everyone knows i dont want Prospero like punished for it or anything, i was just unclear on things. Now im confused about counter claims on cases.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 143
Join date : 2014-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:57 pm

Prospero wrote:
(Two Days Ago) I went up to a bus that Larhee was scavenging. I started to scavenge then he said, "(Yell)Claimed!". This, is a threat because if I go for it again he has permission to kill me. Anyways. I pulled out a rebar after his threat and smashed the back of his head inwards, and somehow, he was still alive, but very retarded now. He pulled out a recharger pistol at close range, and me being the great ninja Prospero you all love and know, I dodged each laser and fucked his ass with my rebar.

And this was Today
(Today)Barney's salvaging a car, and he says, "(yell)Claimed!". Larhee, being the not-so-great person we all know and hate, did exactly what i did, but without a rebar. He fucked up Barney's chromosomes, so Barney died. Then he calls admin.

This was golden btw hahahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Noodlers wrote:
LejonSnax wrote:
Yes. Same goes for suitcases.

First person to claim it can kill the others claiming it.
from what i've heard

ofcnoodlersdoesntknowifthisgoesforsuitcasestoobecausehesucksatpvpandneverclaimsanything#noballs

nIBBA no I'm uncertain about if you claim the case anyone can just gat you.
I know about killing counter claimers.
. Only allies, faction members, bodyguards can gat you down for claiming a case from what ive been told

__________________________
Straight From The Hoover Dam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Noodlers
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:37 pm

LejonSnax wrote:
Noodlers wrote:
LejonSnax wrote:
Yes. Same goes for suitcases.

First person to claim it can kill the others claiming it.
from what i've heard

ofcnoodlersdoesntknowifthisgoesforsuitcasestoobecausehesucksatpvpandneverclaimsanything#noballs

nIBBA no I'm uncertain about if you claim the case anyone can just gat you.
I know about killing counter claimers.
. Only allies, faction members, bodyguards can gat you down for claiming a case from what ive been told

Whta I'm trying to say is that brig was mentioning how he thinks anyone can just gat you for saying the case is yours. Ie you kill a dude and you claim it. a noob with a Mac11 walks up behind you and unload because you claimed it. Thats what I mean about killing for claiming cases.

__________________________
I put the fun in dysfunctional

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

avatar

Posts : 221
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Help   Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:46 pm

killingspr33 wrote:
(Two Days Ago) I went up to a bus that Larhee was scavenging. I started to scavenge then he said, "(Yell)Claimed!". This, is a threat because if I go for it again he has permission to kill me.

If something involves the word "Claimed.", does it always fucking mean its a fucking threat?

If someone claims something, it means that you cant go into it, use it, or you'll be killed. Its a warning, not a life threat.

You literally walked up to me earlier and told me to fuck off when I wasnt doing anything but checking the forums.
Learn to bait properly, or dont bait at all. You'll end up getting yourself banned.

__________________________
oh shit vac:
 

the return of an angry child:
 

good job:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
LejonSnax

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Help   Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:24 am

What is it about being clear as fucking crystal people dont understand.

/y claimed = not a valid warning to kill someone

/y This resource node is claimed, touch it and you'll fucking die = a valid reason to kill.

Same goes for cases

/y case claimed = "not valid reason/valid reason" borderline here.

preferbly

/y This case is claimed! Go into it and you'll die! = a valid reason to kill

sorry for autism spelling i've not slept for a good day or so.

__________________________
Straight From The Hoover Dam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1625
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Help   Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:39 am

If someone just yells "Claimed", I view it as a way for them to affirm that you can't claim it and kill them for scavenging it. It's not the same as a threat, it just establishes who is in the right to make the threat, and who isn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/ Online
 
Help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Rules/Help-
Jump to: