HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 General Shepherd hates rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GhostlyGhoul

avatar

Posts : 315
Join date : 2016-03-07

PostSubject: Re: General Shepherd hates rp   Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:48 pm

FoldingFreeman wrote:
Well you won't be able to use it here.
which does upset me greatly, but what can you do?

__________________________
My planned,and soon-to-be,only Pac:
My Planned Pac:
 

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 163
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: General Shepherd hates rp   Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:49 pm

I'm not going to do anything because I don't want you to use it either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

avatar

Posts : 315
Join date : 2016-03-07

PostSubject: Re: General Shepherd hates rp   Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:55 pm

FoldingFreeman wrote:
I'm not going to do anything because I don't want you to use it either.
it was a rhetorical question, but yeah i can see how it was misinterpreted.

__________________________
My planned,and soon-to-be,only Pac:
My Planned Pac:
 

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: General Shepherd hates rp   Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:35 pm

Ghostly, no means no. No matter how much you ask, you will always get the answer no, so why even continue to try asking after you're told no? Theres no point, you will just waste time, getting the same answer.

__________________________
oh shit vac:
 

the return of an angry child:
 

good job:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Opsan
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: General Shepherd hates rp   Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:29 pm

I like how you post this:

GhostlyGhoul wrote:
I have grown since the deathclaw days and i'm now a mature young man, albeit with a child's voice, in fact i'd be willing to talk to any of the staff team to further prove my good-will.

Only to prove the exact opposite. Nothing you say means anything if you can't act on it.

__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

avatar

Posts : 179
Join date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Re: General Shepherd hates rp   Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:09 am

GhostlyGhoul wrote:
DaveyWavey wrote:
This is 10x worse than the guy who tried to RP as a deathclaw.
hey at least i now can make better pacs using custom modeling, and i at least have some concept of what is good and what isnt good in pac, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=946517883

is the pac supposed to resemble a thicc African American woman?

__________________________
Straight From The Hoover Dam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: General Shepherd hates rp   Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:39 pm

GhostlyGhoul wrote:
DaveyWavey wrote:
This is 10x worse than the guy who tried to RP as a deathclaw.
hey at least i now can make better pacs using custom modeling, and i at least have some concept of what is good and what isnt good in pac, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=946517883



nice pac

I also like how you say that you are a helpful member of fallout decays community.

__________________________
oh shit vac:
 

the return of an angry child:
 

good job:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Bill Andrews

avatar

Posts : 585
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: General Shepherd hates rp   Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:23 pm

Ghostly, being friendly and positive to you clearly didn't help, so I guess I'll have to take a different approach and straight up tell you to
STOP

This is like the second time you came back and made a huge apology post. You said you'll be helpful and all you're doing is fueling the flames that are already burning your soul from inside out. I wouldn't mind if people were posting pictures and making fun of your pacs. However, you continue to post about them on posts that briefly mention your or straight up have NOTHING to do with you or your pacs. No one gives a shit if you like working with pac, no one wants/needs your fucking help. I'd say that at least 3 high ranking staff members already told you that your pac design goes against the server rules, but you continue to ask questions and try to loop around the fact that your power armor design breaks like 3-4 pac rules. Stop, think of something else and stop posting your "progress". If you want to impress someone fucking post it when it's finished. I know I'm being mean, but this has gone too far.

Believe me I'm no Shakespeare when it comes to posting or making pac outfits, but your level of cringe-posting is reaching levels no one can comprehend and frankly, you should just fucking stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: General Shepherd hates rp   Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:38 pm


__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: General Shepherd hates rp   Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Bill Andrews wrote:
Ghostly, being friendly and positive to you clearly didn't help, so I guess I'll have to take a different approach and straight up tell you to

STOP

This is like the second time you came back and made a huge apology post. You said you'll be helpful and all you're doing is fueling the flames that are already burning your soul from inside out. I wouldn't mind if people were posting pictures and making fun of your pacs. However, you continue to post about them on posts that briefly mention your or straight up have NOTHING to do with you or your pacs. No one gives a shit if you like working with pac, no one wants/needs your fucking help. I'd say that at least 3 high ranking staff members already told you that your pac design goes against the server rules, but you continue to ask questions and try to loop around the fact that your power armor design breaks like 3-4 pac rules. Stop, think of something else and stop posting your "progress". If you want to impress someone fucking post it when it's finished. I know I'm being mean, but this has gone too far.

Believe me I'm no Shakespeare when it comes to posting or making pac outfits, but your level of cringe-posting is reaching levels no one can comprehend and frankly, you should just fucking stop.

I also say STOP ghostly.

__________________________
oh shit vac:
 

the return of an angry child:
 

good job:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
killingspr33

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2016-04-12

PostSubject: Re: General Shepherd hates rp   Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:35 pm

Same here. The PAC3 itself is in RP but if I wear Exosuit can I take the Hellfire Power Armor in the files and use that? No because it confused people and some rules says you can't Pac3 wear armor tha you arent wearing. However you can put some materials on your normal power armor. Some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
General Shepherd hates rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» General Painting tips and techniques
» Major General Peter Cosgrove an 'Australian treasure!'
» general of snatchins???
» New section for players to organise Boss fights or to Heal General?
» Sometimes I Think This Thing Just Plain Hates Me...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: