HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Removal of Ban: OG MUDBONE (QuincyBincy) or (The South Will Rise Again)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuincyBincy
Ban

PostSubject: Removal of Ban: OG MUDBONE (QuincyBincy) or (The South Will Rise Again)   Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:52 pm

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:68660088
Your RP Name:OG MUDBONE (I think?)

Date of incident:5/19/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):evening

Time Zone:Midwest

Length of Ban:30 days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:First, it started with nespos little event and we were having fun with these conglo bouncers nespo had set up with a set of tesla or x01 next to it and one guy had already gone in and got refunded so.... I asked and nespo said if we died wed get refunded so i proceed to go in thinking it might have actually been real armor, so i go in and eventually die. Then, after i go and ask for my stuff back Nespo states ulysses has it and needs to give it back so i go and try and talk to ulysses and ask to give me stuff back, he then proceeds to get off the server with MORE than 1k of each. I then attempt to bother nespo but he was working on his event and couldnt help. At this point i was pretty pissed i wasnt getting my stuff refunded and then when chacon said "OVERRULED" i was infuriated because i was told i would get my stuff back and didnt get it. Then onto the next server i keep asking for my stuff, fast forward i get to the event bla bla bla all that happens then outside the building when i dropped a cup of coffee for me to drink it landed relatively close to a rangers body and I ACCIDENTALLY began to eat the body of the ranger not even knowing the body could have been eaten. I then begin saying in voice chat "oh shoot im sorry, it was an accident i didnt mean it" i then proceed to get fucking gunned down for my accident so i proceed to fire a missle in order to defend myself and again accidentally the missle went near the people not hurting anyone there and I proceed to get gunned down and my items stolen in a NO-STEAL event. I then say in admin chat "xD lol good fun can i get my stuff back" something very close along those lines and by this point im im more heated than redheads fire crotch, i lost a shit ton of resources from dieing in both instances that would in one i was told i would be refunded and the other it was inferred i would get my stuff back in a no steal event. You couldnt comprehend how hot headed i got. When i got hot headed i did some stupid stuff and decided to get payback for me not getting my items i decide to take benjamins thinking if my stuff can get stolen, so can others. Very stupid on my part. Im an idiot for what I did and im sorry but i lost almost everything I had due to instances where i thought i would be refunded. Please forgive me senpai im sorry for dissapoint.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Server reset. Items are not an issue anyone. plz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: OG MUDBONE (QuincyBincy) or (The South Will Rise Again)   Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:39 pm

+1
I dont have anything else to say

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
QuincyBincy
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: OG MUDBONE (QuincyBincy) or (The South Will Rise Again)   Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:44 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: OG MUDBONE (QuincyBincy) or (The South Will Rise Again)   Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:45 pm

Sure why not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: OG MUDBONE (QuincyBincy) or (The South Will Rise Again)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:31 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: OG MUDBONE (QuincyBincy) or (The South Will Rise Again)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:12 pm

I'm motioning for his unban, I'll speak with the owners when I get off from work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: OG MUDBONE (QuincyBincy) or (The South Will Rise Again)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:07 pm

+1 tbh I think you've learned your lesson

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: OG MUDBONE (QuincyBincy) or (The South Will Rise Again)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:30 pm

-1 Mass Rdmer

In reality my dude, +1 unban, he's a good lil boy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: OG MUDBONE (QuincyBincy) or (The South Will Rise Again)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:49 pm

+1 My boy live again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: OG MUDBONE (QuincyBincy) or (The South Will Rise Again)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:25 pm

Already found a better Quinn -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: OG MUDBONE (QuincyBincy) or (The South Will Rise Again)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: OG MUDBONE (QuincyBincy) or (The South Will Rise Again)   Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:54 am

ManlyTears wrote:
Already found a better Quinn -1

Oh, you mean the quinn that was mugging people freely and shooting people a mile away for no reason? I think both quinns sound equal : )

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: OG MUDBONE (QuincyBincy) or (The South Will Rise Again)   Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:58 am

Sorry what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of Ban: OG MUDBONE (QuincyBincy) or (The South Will Rise Again)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1