Share | 

Help pt 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larhee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Help pt 2   Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:06 pm

I DONT REALLY CARE THAT MUCH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED. but when i talked to some people about this incident they were just a little bit confused and whats wrong with clearing things up. That is why this is in rules/help.

The confusion was i went to a pile and a guy said "ultems are mine" and i'm like oh that's nothing and i think i ate food or something idk, i was trying to scav again but the car disappeared but whatever. I get fucking merket instantly by this dudes plasma rifle only losing some shit items. But from what i understood was that just saying ultems are mine and not claiming the pile isnt a reason to murder. Or that you must ask for the shit back or something like that. And people were saying you must yell no matter what.

Anyways thanks for any input, i'm not really asking or any refund i mean i only lost shit stuff

P.S. this is more just so i learn more of what i can and cannot have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help pt 2   Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:51 pm

Never mind. now if you say items are mine and anyone picks shit up then you can kill them, warnings are not needed and yelling it isn't needed but is recommended. Chacon said
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Help pt 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Rules/Help-
Jump to: