HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Rev Ban Appeal (Final) (New and Lengthy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rev

PostSubject: [Denied]Rev Ban Appeal (Final) (New and Lengthy)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Before I begin I would like to say that I'm not going to use the ban appeal format, only because for this type of situation, the ban appeal format is obsolete because this is not for one action, but rather for my actions over the past 5 years. And that I was recommended by a friend to make a more lenghty ban appeal.

First I would like to say that I love this server, I've been a member of Frostburnt Foundation since I was 9, and I've been playing PostNukeRP itself since I was 8. And boy do I have some good memories of this place. I promise I'm not literally out to get myself banned no matter how much it may seem like it. Yes ofcourse there has been times that it's looked that way. And I know at this point no matter how many times I say I'm truly sorry and I'll change, that it will mean absolutely nothing because I've said these kinds of things before. But here I am, and I'm going to do it again, because I've truly changed this time, unlike the thousands of times I've said this before. I've not only changed the way I'm going to act on PostNukeRP when I get back but I've also changed the way I act in the real world. I've tried to have a happier outlook on life, I've become more charasmatic and less of a awkward-loner, I've learned to relax when bullshit happens instead of acting in the heat of the moment which has gotten me banned before, I try to help random people I don't know, I try to enjoy the little things in life and relax, I go for 6-12 mile runs everyday very early in the morning instead of sleeping in and doing absolutely nothing all day, I've made it my #1 goal in life to be a U.S Navy SEAL and make it into the SEAL teams, and I prepare myself mentally by forcing myself to do things that I don't want to do or make me feel uncomfortable all of the time and strenghtening my willpower.

I know none of this applies to postnuke but I believe as a whole this will affect the way I act in the postnuke community and will likely make me an asset to the community instead of an actual living tumor. Again, I know I've "Said I've changed" many times in the past and you guys have no reason to believe me now but actions speak louder than words, and this is the first time I've actually changed. And I know it does not mean anything at all but I'm actually sorry and I hope I might be able to see you all in the wasteland soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Rev Ban Appeal (Final) (New and Lengthy)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:07 pm

+1 Give the Nigga a chance to change
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Rev Ban Appeal (Final) (New and Lengthy)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Rev Ban Appeal (Final) (New and Lengthy)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:33 pm

+1 wants to die for his country

Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Rev Ban Appeal (Final) (New and Lengthy)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:54 pm

no. all you do is bad bait and rdm

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Rev Ban Appeal (Final) (New and Lengthy)   Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:19 pm

+1 Rev I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaveyWavey

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Rev Ban Appeal (Final) (New and Lengthy)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:35 am

Rev wrote:
I've made it my #1 goal in life to be a U.S Navy SEAL and make it into the SEAL teams

Will you kill osama please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.com
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Rev Ban Appeal (Final) (New and Lengthy)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:02 am

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Rev Ban Appeal (Final) (New and Lengthy)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:34 am

Not to be impatient or pushy but could someone please make a verdict on this appeal if possible?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Rev Ban Appeal (Final) (New and Lengthy)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:05 pm

(declined), didn't use right format for ban appeal also doesn't seem to have changed try again in 5 years or so

Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Rev Ban Appeal (Final) (New and Lengthy)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:14 pm

[Denied] You make good points, I sympathize with your ability to change, but like you, we're also changing. And with that, I refuse to take the risk of reinstating a repeat offender. You're not being singled out, and you won't be the last to be permanently shut out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

[Denied]Rev Ban Appeal (Final) (New and Lengthy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1