HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

The Backstory To My Beloved Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killingspr33

PostSubject: The Backstory To My Beloved Baby   Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:20 am

(This is a PAC3 backstory for a Pet)
So, one day, I was scavenging the wastes when I came across a cave known as Deathclaw Sanctuary. I heard low grumbling and knew what the sign meant. This was where Deathclaws go to be safe. I equipped my combat shotgun and ventured in sneakily. The cave was dark and damp. I made a good 10 yards in before I stopped dead in my tracks, scared shitless because one of them was staring straight at me. I thought, "I could die, or become a legend.". I chose the second one. I didn't move a single muscle, not even breathing. The deathclaw got within 2 yards of me, smelled me, and walked the other way. "Oh thank all the fucking gods of every religion!" I thought. I then heard a very loud and high pitched squel and cry.
"What in the fuck was that?" I asked myself.
I was curious. I continued down the cave. It led to a hole, where multiple other deathclaws stood, contiplating ideas on when human tastes best probably. I then noticed what they were all standing over. A Deathclaw Egg.
The squel was coming from the egg, and that thing was shaking, about to hatch! I was about to be the first person to watch the birth of a Deathclaw! Suddenly, an idea popped in my head. I looked around for a throwable object. A stick was behind me. I picked it up and aimed for the other side of the cave and threw the stick. It made a loud and satasfying crack noise, and just as planned, the Deathclaws all went into the direction of the noise. I then took my chance and danced with life and death. I leaped from the hallway and snatched the egg and sprinted out of that cave with my life. I heard a deafening roar, followed by many other roars.
I had the egg clenched like a football in my left hand and my combat shotgun in my right, fully loaded. Then, from the cave emerged the biggest Deathclaw I have ever witnessed with my own eyes. It was Deathclaw Prime! And she was PISSED. I sprinted faster than a Phyco on Phyco while on Jet. I looked behind me. "HOLY FUCK!" I screamed. That thing was gaining on me, and it was gaining fast. I kept running until we were about 3 yards over his arm length. Then I took my chance and dance with life and death again. In one smooth action, I turned and slid between the Deathclaw Prime's legs. Unloaded my entire clip besides one shotgun shell into that thing's back. It roared in pain. My ears were ringing, and it felt like I was never going to hear again. I saved that shptgun shell for one reason. That thing turned around to face me, and I jumped up and shut that thing directly in the eyes. It screamed, now half blind. I then unequiped my Combat shotgun and brought out my Combat Knife. I readied for combat. He covered his exploded eye with his left hand and attacked me with his right. And for the last time, I danced with life and death.
I took the biggest leap of faith (Not that kind) towards the deathclaw. I wrapped my arm around it's neck and swung all the way around and shoved my combat knife as hard as I could down that last eyeball, through it's hand. It let out one last deafening roar as I pulled out my .44 Magnum, and put it out of it'd misery. I was still holding the egg. I then made a quick trip to Megaton, to buy a home and let this egg have a place to hatch
One month later: It hatched! It thinks I'm it's mother. It is so cute. I feed it brahim milk. Luckily, the local farmer isn't too curious as to why I need it. The Deathclaw Baby follows me everywhere. Some people aim at it and threaten me to get it out of here. Those people know their place now. My baby is my baby. Human, super mutant, mirelurk, radroach, or Deathclaw, I will protect it as if it were my very own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Backstory To My Beloved Baby   Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:34 am

Do you know you can't have pets in PAC unless someone aproves it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: The Backstory To My Beloved Baby   Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:44 am

Am I the only one that still pretends that the server has its' old PostNukeRP lore with the savium crystals and the conglomerate forces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: The Backstory To My Beloved Baby   Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:07 am

Deathclaw proceeds to replace Prospero and says donthat shoot im a player

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: The Backstory To My Beloved Baby   Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:43 am

ManlyTears wrote:

I pretty sure he doesnt.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The Backstory To My Beloved Baby   Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:20 pm

No, and plus during this video you say to see what "you" can do but those things that you have been wearing is either from someone else or a public PAC that anybody can have, so either you make something original or you don't get to wear a PAC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: The Backstory To My Beloved Baby   Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:38 pm

'I like Warframe':

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: The Backstory To My Beloved Baby   Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Rev wrote:
Am I the only one that still pretends that the server has its' old PostNukeRP lore with the savium crystals and the conglomerate forces.
A lot of people still call the drops "conglo drops", so that's stayed the same. No more Savium events though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: The Backstory To My Beloved Baby   Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:02 pm

nico13x wrote:
ManlyTears wrote:

I pretty sure he doesnt.

I don't even use that pac3 anymore, and this backstory is to get permission for one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The Backstory To My Beloved Baby   Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:05 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: The Backstory To My Beloved Baby   Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:00 pm

For the record, we still do events centered with Conglomerate and Savium. They're still a big part of the server's lore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Backstory To My Beloved Baby
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1