Server: Fallout: Decay.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159181304

Your RP Name: Hank Walker

Date of incident:07/06/2017

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Didn't check. Around 18:00 - 20:00 probably-

Time Zone:
GMT +1

Length of Ban: Permanent.

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: To be honest, nothing exactly happened. I was just walking around, I just killed my first raider rookie and copied a small fort thingie to the dupiclator, which I was going to use to fortify an area of the map and be able to kill raiders more easily.
Just as I was aproaching the area, I find out I'm banned permanently for no reason specifyied. Later I tried to get on again, as I thought the staff member made a mistake for some reason like someone with a similar name to mine, yet the server was nowhere to be found. I'm not sure if it was an attack of some kind, a mistake or just a staff member that kind of raged to the whole server but I really started to enjoy the server more than when I left, and I'd like to get unbanned, as it was obviously an unfair one.
Can't check again as the server is not appearing in my list, but the staff member who banned me has 'fist' or first' in his name. Hope it helps.

I hope this gets fixed soon, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Hank Walker   Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:55 pm

As I was told, you were also prop spamming when "The Guy" was prop spamming.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Hank Walker

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Hank Walker   Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:57 pm

prop spamming? the only props i spawned were the fort like thing, which I copied to the duplicator and then removed from the map.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hank Walker

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Hank Walker   Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:00 pm

and by the way, it was a very small welded group of small plank like props to take cover inside it, like a watchtower, but at the ground. Still, what happened to the server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Hank Walker   Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:04 pm

As i said, I was told by the admin that that was the reason why you were banned. However, i think you get a second chance whether it was false or not.

Back to top Go down
Hank Walker

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Hank Walker   Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:57 pm

Just checked if I'm unbanned on the server and noticed I now see a reason for the ban.

What stranged me is this: You are banned for: Prop spamming(?)

I'm assuming that (?) Means Frank Fist was unsure if I was prop spamming.
Did you really PERMA BAN me BEING UNSURE if I was propspamming, which I was not, instead of BRINGING ME TO A SIT and maybe TALK with me first? Honestly, I have nothing against frank, but in future times please do make a sit instead perma banning someone and adding a (?) to the reason.

Even if the (?) was not added by frank or it doesn't mean he was unsure, prop spamming is usually talked within a sit first in almost every server. Please have that in mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Hank Walker   Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Dude, just get on the TS and talk to an admin, you don't need to always argue over this on the forums. And if you don't have TS, then I don't know what to say.

Back to top Go down
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Hank Walker   Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:09 pm

Hey man, I'm the one who banned you. Sorry about that.

There was another dude mass rdming at the time and some people said you were prop spamming so I just acted quickly in case you were working with the guy. I'll unban you now.

If you were propspamming, however, please don't do that. You'll get perma banned for real.

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of ban Hank Walker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1