HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

My first Denied Ban Appeal I feel okay with. Here's why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rev

PostSubject: My first Denied Ban Appeal I feel okay with. Here's why   Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:01 pm

So recently I made a ban appeal and a very last attempt to come back to postnukerp. And there I made a long explanation on how I've changed and it was denied, very understandable considering my messed up reputation. But I'm okay with it; the verdict response was different and , Gnomp's response was different than any response I've ever gotten on a ban appeal. He said:

Gnomp wrote:
[Denied] You make good points, I sympathize with your ability to change, but like you, we're also changing. And with that, I refuse to take the risk of reinstating a repeat offender. You're not being singled out, and you won't be the last to be permanently shut out.

It's the first ban appeal verdict response that didn't insult me or leave me confused and angry. It made sense, it was logical, it was fair, and it was nice. And it made me feel okay and it gave me a sense of relief, I don't know there's just something about that response. But it's time to move on and stop dwelling in the past and trying to come back, Frostburnt has been such an experience for me and has developed me as a person and im going to remember the people here and the stories forever, thank you all for giving me so much great memories throughout a huge chunk of my life, and everything else. See you later, wastelanders Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: My first Denied Ban Appeal I feel okay with. Here's why   Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:58 pm

See you space cowboy Crying or Very sad

LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: My first Denied Ban Appeal I feel okay with. Here's why   Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:41 pm

Lmao "a huge chunk of my life"

Rev

PostSubject: Re: My first Denied Ban Appeal I feel okay with. Here's why   Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:12 pm

LejonSnax wrote:
Lmao "a huge chunk of my life"

Um? I don't even know you, but yes, a huge chunk of my life.

I first joined Frostburnt when it was called Cyborgs Can't Cry somewhere in 2013 or 2012 I was 9 then, I'm 14 now. That's 1/3 of my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: My first Denied Ban Appeal I feel okay with. Here's why   Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:47 pm

It makes me smile to know that my response was felt properly. I'm glad you can get past the garbage responses that honestly aren't really warranted. And I say that because sometimes I see, and even feel myself, get WAY too invested in this community and this game we've made. It's an unavoidable trap that happens to anything that we love as people, you want to be part of it due to a little tug that grows stronger and stronger as we become increasingly invested.

And with that I'll say thank you. It's been a real trip having you aboard.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: My first Denied Ban Appeal I feel okay with. Here's why   Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:57 pm

It was fun fighting you during the wars with you Rev, in the past. We all need to move on someday. Bye bye Rev Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: My first Denied Ban Appeal I feel okay with. Here's why   Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:34 am

You made a good effort, see ya later alligator.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

My first Denied Ban Appeal I feel okay with. Here's why
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1