HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killingspr33

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:06 am

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:134881798

Your RP Name: General Atomic, Prospero, V35P3R (Mainly General Atomic)

Date of incident: Friday June 9th

Time of incident (11:00)

Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Length of Ban: They say Forever

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
Okay, I had the great idea of messing with two androids who were slightly new. They made a "Safehouse" that had a fee of 10/10/10. Me and my buddy had an idea of getting him to buy access in, then me sneaking in right after. I told them 25/25/25 and I'll leave (Which I was honest about) So after a long talk about what would happen if I stay, They said that I had no possible way to kill the others in the house (I did forget that, but that isn't the point). So then two admins jumped in and they explained to us that the robots could kill me but I couldn't kill them. So then I teamed up with a friend with a great idea of if they kill me, he can kill them because we were allies. However, THEY NEVER SAID THAT IT WOULD BE CONSIDERED BAD BAITING AT ALL. Then a couple on minutes passed and Elias said he had heard enough, when he could have walked away AT ANY MOMENT. Then Bruce came and put me in a cage. After that he made everyone literally voice and chat laugh at me, then he said they could decorate my cage, then he killed me multiple times, making me lose items and RSS. Then after about 20 minuets, they perma ban me for bad baiting, even though they wouldn't tell me how it was bad baiting and did that dumb keybind thing so I couldn't talk. Never did they say "Oh it would be considered Bad baiting though. Not only did they not tell me how it was bad baiting, they just DIDN'T respond, or really give me a chance to explain myself.

Also, I don't want them to claim this thread because I think they'll be biased about the whole thing because they had to deal with it. I would like them to leave their own personal comment though, to know what they think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:09 am

On the last thing, also I would like to know any extra info I may have forgotten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:14 am

There isn't an edit button on my screen. If they said ONCE that it was bad baiting before it, I wouldn't have done it because I didn't want to get banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:42 am

>Waits on Freeman to deny the appeal

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:39 am

Yet following and actively harassing someone for twenty minutes isn't bad baiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:32 am

I didn't follow them, I was in their house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:50 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:48 pm

killingspr33 wrote:
I told them 25/25/25 and I'll leave

Are you actually retorted?

Btw, you can't force someone to pay you to leave. What you actually did is the most fucking dumbest thing i've ever heard.

I told you this in game before, "If you cant bait correctly, then don't bait at all." then you're like, "Hey Firescale, wanna see good baiting?" the next thing you do is minge bait a kid and get fucked by a guy in yorha.

I told you that you can't even proper bait and now look where you are.

Jeff Belinger wrote:
>Waits on Freeman to deny the appeal
>Waits for the same reason

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:02 pm

killingspr33 wrote:
Also, I don't want them to claim this thread because I think they'll be biased about the whole thing because they had to deal with it.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:22 pm

I didn't see that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Yknow that's actually a fucking rule they have to follow to reduce bias as staff but they seem to not take as seriously anymore.

Firescale is just a retard who doesn't understand why that rule is in place.

And prospero I was referring to a situation that happened to me a few days ago that I KNOW if I did it it'd be bad baiting and I'd be banned without question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:24 pm

killingspr33 wrote:
Then Bruce came and put me in a cage. After that he made everyone literally voice and chat laugh at me, then he said they could decorate my cage,

Also, I don't want them to claim this thread because I think they'll be biased about the whole thing because they had to deal with it. I would like them to leave their own personal comment though, to know what they think.

Ahahahahah

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:28 pm

I mean, I still respect admins, just, those actions were maybe a little too much...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:05 pm

I admit, I am a fucking retard who needs to read rules on baiting because I am kind of new to it. (I never really baited before). I just was messing around and being a complete fucking idiot. I now know I should not have done it. I said this last time and I'll say it again because it's true, this really is my favorite server. Most of my hours on Gmod now are spent on Fallout: Decay. I'm not even lying when I say I love this server. Now I know I may not love it as much as some of you do, but I also know I do love it. I was even planning on donating soon. I don't want the reason I bought Gmod to go away, forever. I'm not asking to be unbanned, however I would like that, I'm just asking for a ban sentence. A month, a week, or read the rules 20 times in a row then talk to us. Just, a bargain please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:10 pm

nico13x wrote:
Are you actually retorted?
lol I just wanna point this out.
Called me retarded but they can't even spell it right XD
EEECKSDEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:11 pm

I do need to read the rules on baiting, because the one time I do it, it gets me banned...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Allow me to point out something. In your recent post, you said how you do not bait very often or need to read up pn the rules. Every server on Gmod has rules. They are required to know and abide by at all time when play any server. THough thats not the point.
The point being is that you are "kind of new": to the baiting rules as you pointed out, and that " (I never really baited before)" Though if we do some analysis, we can see that you told a friend one time the exact word that you stated "Do you want to see some good baiting"

Not going to point this out as being a lie, and also nice going with trying to guilt trip everyone because Frostburnt is your favorite server and you don't want to be banned Smile <3 Clap Clap to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:17 pm

I bya ccident did not post my last comment on this thread the Just of it was...

I am Reclaimation Droid 33, and General here also spammed a bunch in chat. Aswell as that Elias had been watching this whole ordeal for 10 minutes and if you needd any detail please feel free to ask me or Elias. Smile

(Throwing him in there like a toy.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:27 pm

Left this little bit out. We as a group of people outside decided that 2 weeks was plnty enouch and I still stand by this time though whatever the admins decree as punishment i shall follow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EliasBurning
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:35 pm

I made this ban after watching you for 10 minutes and recording the last half, I then showed the last half to a co-owner, a super, and I believe another CSC. The way you tried to "bait" them was by yelling at the to stop insulting you [which to my knowledge they never did] and while yelling at them to stop insulting you, you directly insulted them. Also, you wanted 25 of each to leave. You were just constantly running around in their small lobby refusing to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:56 pm

You should make an autismspeaks.org page I would read it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic   Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Yea I'm going to slap the big red letters "denied" on thing simply because more than enough people could easily be stated as bad baiting but we do get simpletons that don't think that it's breaking the rules because it's not written in the rules, having the bad bating rule there and not a giant list of what we think bad bating is just simply better. Just because something is not written in the rules doesn't always mean it is okay to do.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Removal of Ban General Atomic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1