HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killingspr33

PostSubject: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:15 pm

I had a great time. Thank you for the hours and days of fun. It was a blast.

I understand your reasoning Elias and FoldingFreeman. I'm just giving one last farewell.

Please, remember me.

Fubar, Prospero, LCPL Millerman, Jerimiah Dutch... I love you all... except you... Jackson Rebur/Firescale. Sorry, I've always kind of hated you mainly cause you're an asshole and have a very annoying prepubescent voice and don't know when you mind your own god damn business. If you reply to this, it won't matter because I'm not coming back. (In Barney terms for you, I'm not going to see your reply)

You said this once,
Nico13x wrote:
Are you actaully retorted?
LOL You can't talk buddy because either you're the complete fucking retard and don't know how to spell or you don't know how to use a computer but we appreciate that you're trying. Most likely with you being, well you know, you, it's both.
ROASTED
EEECKSDEEEE! XD I srsly love you all. Fuck you Jackson Rebur/Firescale.
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:02 am

Never go full edgetard.

LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:04 am

killingspr33 wrote:

Fubar, Prospero, LCPL Millerman, Jerimiah Dutch... I love you all...

Gotta love how you included yourself in there as well lmao.

nico13x

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:05 am

This topic seems to be more about me than yourself leaving, did you just make this post to insult someone because you are mad? Well, you're roast was trash.

In general, you are a little fuckin' minge, so I don't know why you are complaining about me, Especially on you're "Goodbye post.". You should be complaining about yourself, you are the one who was banned for being an idiot.

Btw, retorted was actually was a meme since little spartan youth said it. Why not use it against you? You sound like a little retarded turtle.

the return of an angry child:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:08 am

killingspr33 wrote:
I've always kind of hated you mainly cause you're an asshole and have a very annoying prepubescent voice.

Do you think I have control over my age? Please jump off a cliff.

Back to top Go down
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:48 am

You should become a writer, the tone of this post was very consistent. Reminds me of Mike Simms' rage quit only way more compressed, wo I guess thanks for maintaining brevity. We probably wouldn't have wanted to see much more of what you had to say anyway.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:59 am

You can always come back a few months from now and maybe they will give you another chance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:30 am

A person leaving is a person leaving. They live a life too and it frankly pisses me off at the lack of consideration of exactly that from EVERYONE. Can we just put our shitty convoluted thoughts about this guy aside for one minute of our lives just to sympathize and play devil's advocate and reply with "It's a shame it had to run this road, I'll catch you later man." instead of "WHAHAAHAHAHHHHHH, YOU'RE AN EDGETARDCUUUNNTTT FAGGOT AND I HATE YOU LOLOLO REEEEE XDDDDD

Seriously, what the fuck guys.

You'll be missed by people in some way or another Prospero, and frankly you had the potential to be an alright guy, like I said: it's a shame it had to run down this road. And cya around dude.

EDIT: To clear up any confusion, I'm mostly getting mad at Lejon and the previous people that can't keep their aggressive tendencies to themselves, this isn't the first time, and definitely not the worst time, that someone's decided to leave a shit-rag on someone's "Bye" post.
Also Opsan, yeah, I agree with that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:58 am

Gnomp wrote:
A person leaving is a person leaving. They live a life too and it frankly pisses me off at the lack of consideration of exactly that from EVERYONE. Can we just put our shitty convoluted thoughts about this guy aside for one minute of our lives just to sympathize and play devil's advocate and reply with "It's a shame it had to run this road, I'll catch you later man." instead of "WHAHAAHAHAHHHHHH, YOU'RE AN EDGETARDCUUUNNTTT FAGGOT AND I HATE YOU LOLOLO REEEEE XDDDDD

You'll be missed by people in some way or another Prospero, and frankly you had the potential to be an alright guy, like I said: it's a shame it had to run down this road. And cya around dude.

EDIT: To clear up any confusion, I'm mostly getting mad at Lejon and the previous people that can't keep their aggressive tendencies to themselves, this isn't the first time, and definitely not the worst time, that someone's decided to leave a shit-rag on someone's "Bye" post.

I'm sorry "g0d" I'll abide by you from now on.

Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:42 am

LejonSnax wrote:

That's a really quick way off the forums and out of this community.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:48 am

LejonSnax wrote:
Gnomp wrote:

ikea salesman lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:51 am

Gnomp wrote:
LejonSnax wrote:

That's a really quick way off the forums and out of this community.

I didn't mean anything offensive, but let me re-phrase myself.

I'll stop being an asshat since you've made your point.

nico13x

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:14 am

I would respect prospero leaving if he didnt have the end of the topic all about me and being like "FUCK YOU FIRESCALE/JACKSON REBUR" kids that do that are actually annoying. This is a goodbye post, not a hate post.

Back to top Go down
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:27 pm

I only know you from killing you that one time you baited my ally and from that time you continued to use the faction name "Vault-Tec Corporation" even though it was stated you weren't allowed to use it on the forums, but good bye anyways.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:48 am

LOL You know what? Thanks Gnomp. Sorry Firescale. I've just always had something against and I really don't know what it is now. You've got some good points. Anyways. I guess I'll just stay active on the forums instead of abandoning on the server all together. And Timesnake, what's you IGN?
Anways, thanks Gnomp, that makes me feel alot better about not being on the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:50 am

Opsan wrote:
You should become a writer, the tone of this post was very consistent. Reminds me of Mike Simms' rage quit only way more compressed, wo I guess thanks for maintaining brevity. We probably wouldn't have wanted to see much more of what you had to say anyway.

Not even kidding everyone who lives in my house except my brother said I should become a writer too (That would be my dad, mom, grandma, grandpa, uncle, and aunt). You should read that one Deathclaw pet story I wrote on here. I have no idea where it is anymore but its some where on the forums...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:56 am

I was definitely being sincere

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:15 am

killingspr33 wrote:
LOL You know what? Thanks Gnomp. Sorry Firescale. I've just always had something against and I really don't know what it is now. You've got some good points. Anyways. I guess I'll just stay active on the forums instead of abandoning on the server all together. And Timesnake, what's you IGN?
Anways, thanks Gnomp, that makes me feel alot better about not being on the server.
Victor Doe, I am not well known.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:50 am

NO no, i remember your name. I know you. I don't remember if what type of player you were, but I remember you were human and I think nice... maybe... I remember your name.
lol Sure Opsan...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:08 am

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaveyWavey

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:26 am

Opsan wrote:

Thicc
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.com
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:40 am

Why? WHY DID THAT HAVE TO BE POSTED HERE!? lol Where the fuck do you find pictures like that? It looks like a bold white Fat Albert...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: Re: K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.   Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:40 pm

FUCK OUTA HERE B
Back to top Go down
View user profile

K, this is bye from Prospero, V35P3R, and General Atomic.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1