HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phamel

PostSubject: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Server:fallout decay
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:46016881
Your RP Name:Anica Murray
Date of incident:11/06/17
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):00:23
Time Zone:CST
Length of Ban:Forever
Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:Me and my friend Walse were just fucking around and we got trapped in a little glass box and the owner of it was not around so I killed him on accident I was not aware I had my fists out and he was low on health and I was low too so I killed him then his case pops up so I take it and I had not known some dickwad had claimed it so I take it and that time my Father told me to get off right away cause I was beinh a bit loud for 00:23 at night so I left right after picking up his case then thats it banned forever for "combat logging" yet I didnt see that dickwad had claimed it

(oh by the way i know someone had claimed it becuase I asked a friend who was in the room so I asked him and he said someone had claimed it, I only want the ban to be shorted like really)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:09 am

Tis Anica Murray not Murrat :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:36 am

Frostburnt Rules wrote:
If the stolen thing is a suitcase, however, you must witness them performing the suitcase looting animation before killing them. If you wish to claim a case that is not related to you (Not an ally of you/an ally of yours did not kill them.), you must say you are going to take the case.
Phamel wrote:
then his case pops up so I take it and I had not known some dickwad had claimed it so I take it
Did this "Dickwad" claim it in chat by using,/y Case Claimed!, if he didn't, then the case is yours, but you'd also have to claim it.
I can see why it looks like combat logging but it isnt really if the case claiming wasnt apparent in text chat, voice chat doesnt count.

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:36 am

GhostlyGhoul wrote:
Did this "Dickwad" claim it in chat by using,/y Case Claimed!
Thank you for calling me a dickwad.
And I know the rules, and how claiming works.

If you kill someone, you do not need to claim the case as it is already yours. Where did you get the situation where someone also said it in voice? No one ever claims in voice except a noob. I also witnessed anica take the case, same with an ally who also watched it happened. Only like four seconds after, she left, and was given a chance to get back on and give up the shit, but never came on.

Then eventually you were banned for combat logging. We've seen you do stupid shit in the past, which is why you are banned perma. If you were smart, and read chat like anyone else before reacting or doing something, you wouldnt have picked up the case and be banned.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:40 am

nico13x wrote:
GhostlyGhoul wrote:
Did this "Dickwad" claim it in chat by using,/y Case Claimed!
Thank you for calling me a dickwad.
And I know the rules, and how claiming works.

If you kill someone, you do not need to claim the case as it is already yours. Where did you get the situation where someone also said it in voice? No one ever claims in voice except a noob. I also witnessed anica take the case, same with an ally who also watched it happened. Only like four seconds after, she left, and was given a chance to get back on and give up the shit, but never came on.

Then eventually you were banned for combat logging. We've seen you do stupid shit in the past, which is why you are banned perma. If you were smart, and read chat like anyone else before reacting or doing something, you wouldnt have picked up the case and be banned.
I put quotes around the word 'dickwad' so you'd know i was quoting even though now that i think of it, i shouuld have just quoted them as the forums would have you do, and ive seen situations where people use voice chat claims. i was in a situation like that as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:48 am

GhostlyGhoul wrote:
I put quotes around the word 'dickwad' so you'd know i was quoting even though now that i think of it, i shouuld have just quoted them as the forums would have you do, and ive seen situations where people use voice chat claims. i was in a situation like that as well.

Or maybe you shouldnt have called me a dickwad in the first place. And this situation had nothing to do with voice chat. It was all in the regular chat.

good job:

Back to top Go down
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:53 am

nico13x wrote:
GhostlyGhoul wrote:

Or maybe you shouldnt have called me a dickwad in the first place. And this situation had nothing to do with voice chat. It was all in the regular chat.
Wasnt even me who called you that, i was quoting the creator of this ban appeal

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:24 am

I'd have to give you a huge -1 for the simple fact you've been banned at least 2 or 3 times ( all of these times involving you and me ) and you still didn't seem to learn anything from your mistakes.

Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:56 pm

I am smply asking for an acual ban time not perma banned, those bans did not make sense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:04 pm

How many times have you got banned?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:48 am

Phamel wrote:
I am smply asking for an acual ban time not perma banned, those bans did not make sense

"those bans did not make sense"
"smply asking for an acual ban time"
"not perma banned"

First ban. Wants to place a hit, uses himself as a hitman and hit placer, goes and kill me, take my shit. = x1RDM

Second ban. Kills me for no reason = gets banned again.
T
hird ban. Turns out you didn't give back everything I lost when you RDMed me and lied to staff about it, also was throwing a tantrum at said staff member = Lying2Staff, Staff disrespect (kinda)

I'm also pretty sure you've been banned more than only these offences you've committed against me

And if anyone actually gives a fuck I'll gladly explain these situations even more.

ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:36 am

Well, I'll say no then, sorry buddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:04 pm

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:29 pm

bye

good job:

Back to top Go down
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:39 pm

Like I said I am asking for an actual ban time not to be unbanned straight away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:31 am

Phamel wrote:
Like I said I am asking for an actual ban time not to be unbanned straight away

And that said ban time seems to be "forever", "permanent" since you most likely broke the rules of this server for the last time. Everything comes to an end sooner or later.

TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:02 am

nico13x wrote:
GhostlyGhoul wrote:

GhostlyGhoul wasn't even the one who called you a "dickwad" in the first place, he was quoting OP who didn't know your name and just called you a "dickwad" instead.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:56 pm

Look guys I know this isnt really something you guys dont care about just resources and power but im sorry like my lastest ban besides this one was problably a while a go and you can see ive been trying to stop but it is kind of hard to not get kicked or banned for spawning a base for 1 minute then get kicked for *stop* like restart you think maybe you should give me a chance because everything has been reset and like Im waisting money rn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:27 am

It really depends on what your recent bans reasons are, and what rules you broke. This seems to be your fourth ban if I'm right.

good job:

Back to top Go down
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:55 pm

All my recent bans were for small things that I did cause I didnt understand a couple that I broke but ive really only been banned twice cause a long time ago I used to play and didnt relaly understand much but now ive really tried to get along with everyone but you guys dont really give anyone a chance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:41 pm

Like I like the server and I do want to come back cause I am sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EliasBurning
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]   Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:09 pm

The banning admin has decided to lift the ban as it has been about a month, do not do this again.
[ACCEPTED]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of ban Anica Murrat(Phamel) [ACCEPTED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1