HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

GhostlyGhoul's serious honest apology

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: GhostlyGhoul's serious honest apology   Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:08 am

Hello Fallout:Decay Community, i decided that maybe i was wrong to have post that old "i'm back" topic, it was neither sincere, nor was it fitting of anyone to read, so i decided that i'd write this one. To start things off, Although no one might care, i do hold myself responsible for the stuff i've said on a old FalloutDarkRP steam group, it was stuff that was out of the spur of the moment, it was anger, blind rage, and it was a childish thing to do, posting what i did. To understand why i did it, i will tell you about why i liked PAC3. When i first hopped on Decay and messed around with PAC3, ill admit the pac outfits i made were shit-tier and low- quality trash, but it was the deathclaw PAC outfit that was helping me learn, i know how to port custom models now thanks to what i learned from my days in Decay. I liked the idea of being a ghoul, thought that was cool, but the idea of being a deathclaw was more appealing. In Fallout, you dont get many chances to be a robot, or a mutant, or a deathclaw, unless you are using mods. So i was trying to make the pacs better and better, in fact, i almost fixed the deathclaw one before i was "ran out of town".
My second point is that i am willing to help the community grow, especially since i've heard about the Reset, and the server becoming more seriousRP, i am well-versed in fallout lore and i could help it get towards a Fallout SeriousRP.

I would also like to let people know that since my time on Decay, i did staff on that FalloutDarkRP, but it has died, and so i am technically without a server like it to play on. So if the community is willing, i'd like to help it grow as previously mentioned, even if i wasn't staff on here. I have grown since the deathclaw days and i'm now a mature young man, albeit with a child's voice, in fact i'd be willing to talk to any of the staff team to further prove my good-will.

I am willing to go as far as i can go to help the community, be it as a staff member, a pillar of the community, or just a outside hand being conscripted for certain tasks.
I'd also like to apologize for my past mistakes and my behavior towards people in the community, such as Yummy, and i'd also like to extend the apology to the staff, who had to deal with my behavior, and i'd like to apology to the whole of the community, as some of you had to see the drama unfold. I would like to help you as a gift and as a sign of learning, as who are we, if we cannot learn from what mistakes we make?
I would also like to apologize to Brigadier General Bacon, who i presumably annoyed with my questions about Eyebot Pacs and Resurgence having Eyebots or not. And to Bizzclaw, i also would like to say that i am wholeheartedly sorry that you saw my posts on the steam group of a Fallout DarkRP, i know that the community is like a family to you, it was disrespectful of me to call it cancer, i should have just not have said anything at all, it's like funeral processions, you don't dare disrupt them out of respect.

I would also like to thank all of you who read this, i know that the path to forgiveness is a long path, one filled with dangers across every mile, but i am willing to walk this path, knowing the community will give me shelter and i hope to be a staff on this server, and further help each and everyone in this community to further glories. I hope to be known not as the deathclaw guy, or ghostlyghoul, but maybe by a different name, a name that when heard, makes you think of a good-natured person. Feel Free to post feedback.

Sincerely, GhostlyGhoul

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: GhostlyGhoul's serious honest apology   Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:57 am

I know some people will give you shit for coming back and making a post like this and I'll be honest, I took a part in giving you shit before. However, I think that you got some guts and if you're willing to take shit slow now (meaning not applying literally 2 weeks after you come back), I'll say hi to you if I see you on decay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: GhostlyGhoul's serious honest apology   Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:59 am

Bill Andrews wrote:
I know some people will give you shit for coming back and making a post like this and I'll be honest, I took a part in giving you shit before. However, I think that you got some guts and if you're willing to take shit slow now (meaning not applying literally 2 weeks after you come back), I'll say hi to you if I see you on decay.
Thanks man, im glad to hear that from you, and i might be on Decay more often seeing as how my FalloutDarkRP server died out.

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile

GhostlyGhoul's serious honest apology
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1