View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ailnoth

PostSubject: Dazai Adashino's ban appeal.   Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Server:Fallout Decay (Roleplay)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84685781

Your RP Name: Dazai Adashino

Date of incident: 6/12/2017.

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): I do not remember the exact time, but I'm guessing it was around 7-8:30 Server time.

Time Zone:My time zone is EST. (Eastern Standard Time)

Length of Ban:2 Days.

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:It's the same incident of "Ethereal's Ban Appeal" if you did not read that, It started with the Imperium of Sparta "raiding us" without calling raid in the first place, I admit I did break "NLR? however it should be voided as how I was killed was technically considered RDM, therefore me breaking "NLR" wasn't really considered "NLR" considering the death never should of happened in the first place. after that the admin brought me and acting like an complete smartass towards me, and forced us to give their stuff back when in reality they were the ones in the wrong, then proceeded to ban 3 of us for different times although we all did the same thing. Also the admin proceeded to ban us for (NLR X2) Although we came back once, and the first time we died was due to the "raid" which AGAIN they didn't call raid or anything of the sort, but they decided to pick lock our doors and spray us all down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ailnoth

PostSubject: Re: Dazai Adashino's ban appeal.   Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:23 pm

Ailnoth wrote:

I admit I did break "NLR?

This was a mispell. was supposed to be quotations not a question mark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Dazai Adashino's ban appeal.   Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:44 pm

Ailnoth wrote:
It's the same incident of "Ethereal's Ban Appeal" if you did not read that, It started with the Imperium of Sparta "raiding us" without calling raid in the first place

Hold on, let me stop you right there.

It was inbetween five minutes, which means that they do NOT have to call raid to break into a house to kill a specific person. After they killed that person, you guys were witnesses, so you were killed too. I believe they still had one more person they had to kill in there for witnessing, but you guys had to come back and break NLR as you are not suppose to do. NLR is starting to be enforced, raid or not. The kills were called completely valid, except when you guys decided to come back and kill them.

Plus, calling an admin a smartass, when they know what they are doing better than you, will not help you, or your ban. You guys were breaking the rules as I witnessed the whole thing. Honestly, just sit your ban, its only two days.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Ailnoth

PostSubject: Re: Dazai Adashino's ban appeal.   Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:51 pm

nico13x wrote:
Ailnoth wrote:
It's the same incident of "Ethereal's Ban Appeal" if you did not read that, It started with the Imperium of Sparta "raiding us" without calling raid in the first place

It was inbetween five minutes, which means that they do NOT have to call raid to break into a house to kill a specific person. After they killed that person, you guys were witnesses, so you were killed too. I believe they still had one more person they had to kill in there for witnessing, but you guys had to come back and break NLR as you are not suppose to do. NLR is starting to be enforced, raid or not. The kills were called completely valid, except when you guys decided to come back and kill them.

Plus, calling an admin a smartass, when they know what they are doing better than you, will not help you, or your ban. You guys were breaking the rules as I witnessed the whole thing. Honestly, just sit your ban, its only two days.

Let me stop you there, I'm not trying to start an argument over this, however I did not for one call the admin a smartass, I said he was acting like one which he was, second of all, you cannot simply just say because someone is an admin they are better than you at what they're doing, you don't know that for a fact just because I'm not a staff member, that's assuming and judging a book by its cover, Also I did not come back and kill them so ovbiously you didn't watch, because I came back and watched, then waited until one of them died and looted their case, I did not fight them what so ever after I originally died, and Ethereal was already unbanned because they didn't call raid. So I don't see what kind of point you're trying to come across, but it seems to be invalid so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Dazai Adashino's ban appeal.   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:12 pm

Ailnoth wrote:
Also I did not come back and kill them so ovbiously you didn't watch, because I came back and watched, then waited until one of them died and looted their case

I meant to put a R in "Your", but whatever, As I was going to say, I did witness it. You clearly dont know shit because you didnt see me. And Ethereal's ban has nothing to do with yours. His ban was legit, and so was yours. And if you read my fucking post correctly, I said that they do not have to call raid to kill someone who they have a reason to kill. You were then killed for witnessing, and you and your friends who didnt read the rules, broke nlr and so did you. Next time, how about you read the rules, for once, and you wouldnt be banned for being a fucktard.

And also Ethereal was not unbanned because they didnt call raid and the kills were invalid, they were unbanned because they were given another chance, and probably so will you if you dont throw a bitch-fit over your ban.

Back to top Go down
Ailnoth

PostSubject: Re: Dazai Adashino's ban appeal.   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Ailnoth wrote:
nico13x wrote:
Ailnoth wrote:

Let me stop you there, I'm not trying to start an argument over this, however I did not for one call the admin a smartass, I said he was acting like one which he was, second of all, you cannot simply just say because someone is an admin they are better than you at what they're doing, you don't know that for a fact just because I'm not a staff member, that's assuming and judging a book by its cover, Also I did not come back and kill them so ovbiously you didn't watch, because I came back and watched, then waited until one of them died and looted their case, I did not fight them what so ever after I originally died, and Ethereal was already unbanned because they didn't call raid.  So I don't see what kind of point you're trying to come across, but it seems to be invalid so far.

Honestly don't see how I'm throwing a bitch fit over my ban, the only reason I posted the appeal was because Ethereal told me to, also didn't I say I wasn't trying to argue, also why are you calling me a fucktard? that is really immature and honestly doesn't look good for you at all, and (sarcasm) I didn't know that getting banned means I didn't read the rules. Honestly the only one here throwing a tantrum is you as you're insulting me and arguing with me when in reality you could of just let the admins handle the entire appeal, you went out of your way to start an argument and then insult me when I have said nothing to insult you.

INTJ-A.

Graphic Designer/Storyboardist.

Character on profile my OC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Dazai Adashino's ban appeal.   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Alinoth wrote:
I didn't know that getting banned means I didn't read the rules.

NLR is the most common rule in any RP server.

Back to top Go down
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: Dazai Adashino's ban appeal.   Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Firescale, you are getting fucking annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dazai Adashino's ban appeal.   Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:31 pm

It's only two days.
We didn't need to raid, you guys kind of invited us in, open doors and everything, and a fading door with a fade timer of 3 seconds or something around that.
Never picked a door because we were actually trying to have someone craft us a lock-pick at the time of the attack, then your guy Boggy opened the illegal fading door and attacked one of us by surprised lmao.

So you died, came back to jew cases if I remembered, and died again under 5 minutes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Dazai Adashino's ban appeal.   Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:38 am

ManlyTears wrote:
Firescale, you are getting fucking annoying.

Me

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dazai Adashino's ban appeal.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1