HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Rule changes comming soon.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Telly

PostSubject: Re: Rule changes comming soon.   Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:32 am

That would make more sense if food actually was hard to come by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Rule changes comming soon.   Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:00 am

Telly wrote:
That would make more sense if the food actually was hard to come by.

Making plants raidable would lead to cultivators getting more work cooking food and water instead of just selling their melons for 1 chem. It would also make essential harder to come by since fewer people are gonna have plants without guarding em.

And a really simple way to counter your plants being raided is basically cover your windows, don't let anyone outside your faction or whatever know you're "growing". And also since putting "that water thingy" on the plant makes a sound that's also a really good way for someone to raid you without having to see plants.

(once again I'm sorry if this is against what you said Brig if it delete this)

TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: Rule changes comming soon.   Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:31 am

LejonSnax wrote:
Telly wrote:
That would make more sense if the food actually was hard to come by.

Making plants raidable would lead to cultivators getting more work cooking food and water instead of just selling their melons for 1 chem. It would also make essential harder to come by since fewer people are gonna have plants without guarding em.

And a really simple way to counter your plants being raided is basically cover your windows, don't let anyone outside your faction or whatever know you're "growing". And also since putting "that water thingy" on the plant makes a sound that's also a really good way for someone to raid you without having to see plants.

(once again I'm sorry if this is against what you said Brig if it delete this)
I feel like it would turn into the same thing that has happened to grubbing, only the rich and well-armed would even attempt it. You also make sounds when you collect melons/oranges, so it would be noisy if you decided to do it anywhere in town. I feel like this would result in only major factions selling/farming melons/oranges selling, and that would result in the major factions only getting richer from farming whilst everyone else that isn't in one of the major factions would have to be forced to buy melons from them. People will continue to buy melons as long as they are being sold, the difference with this rule change is who will be the one who gets to sell them. Sorry for replying to another suggestion, but I think this had to be put out there so people would know this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rule changes comming soon.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2