PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Recoon32)   Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:58 pm

Server:Fallout decay

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:82413252

Your RP Name:Recoonski Petronski

Date of incident:6/19/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 17:15

Time Zone: Central time

Length of Ban: Doesnt say

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:I am being honest here and i am claiming this is all my fault and being open about it i really liked the server i just  really got frustrated and angry at what happened and decided to do something dumb to get my self banned. I was on the server and i was going for a nest and i decide to start fighting them with my sks and realized i didnt have so much ammo i start to run around with my machete and people where around and i said i need help with this kill them please and they did and a dude i seriously forgot his rp name got hit by one but its not my fault im just trying not to die and i need help. He gets hit and claims i "Purposely baited him" but my intention was not to bait and im being serious about it i really didnt mean to bait circles was there and i got killed by him and  i called admin for rdm and he told me that was a right reason for it and i got mad because thats like really frustrating to loose a gun again and i came back and said can i atleast have my gun back and he said no so i decided to kill him witch is "Revenge RDM" This is my fault here and a guy is near and i claim the case stupid me and he we start to fight circles comes in for a sit for what happened and galileo white-(rp name) came up and he was in the sit because he decides to threaten the admin and he gets killed and after that my dumb ass decides to punch circles and i get killed. when i spawn galileo gives me a deagel and i kill circles and i get killed by the dude i revenged rdm and galileo kills him thats how it goes after that i get kicked and i cant join back. And galileo is in a sit for what happened and takes the guy he killed that killed me and was told by admin to drop what he had but he died and said he didnt have it. that happened and galileo tells me im banned for what i did and "FOR LEAVING" witch i never did i seriously got kicked and i couldnt join back and the next time try joining says im banned. This is how i got banned and how of a dumb ass, i am and sorry for acting so childish and honesty i love this server i didnt want to end up like this but my stupid self decides to do this and this is what i get as punishment.
Please forgive me ill try my best to keep my self form doing stupid things like this with my anger.
If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Recoon32)   Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:30 pm

Since I was the one who banned you and you have listed pretty much everything you did and did not twist things in the slightest. I'll be willing to make your ban shortened from 2 Weeks to like a day or smaller. Also I kinda panic kicked since i didn't want to bother with people acting braindead taking the case an then refusing to give the items back.

Note I'm not 100% sure if I can unban if I'm the banner. (Plus clarify)

TL;DR
+1

nico13x

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Recoon32)   Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:41 pm

+1

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Recoon32)   Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Reduced the ban to 6 Hours my guy.

Recoon32

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban (Recoon32)   Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:09 pm

Thanks man im sorry for being such a dick head ill do better to not get me to this consequence. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of ban (Recoon32)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1