PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:23 pm

Fallout decay

STEAM_0:1:216629455

Marcus Elbaz

6/19/17

4:30 PM or around there

pacific

permenant

So I was messing around with some friends and I got stuck in this building, I decided to change my name to Watermelon Plant and sit in Walse's watermelon farm, after a while of messing around and getting people to say shit like /me prunes and stuff I go into this one guys house and start talking to him and he calls me mike. at first I thought he must be talking about magic mike my friend and I tell him no im just friends with him and he gave me this account and stuff and then about 10 minutes later I go into town and start to go AFK, he comes in and tells me im gonna get banned but I dont think anything of it because he was confusing me with my friend. After a few mins afk watching youtube I come back and it says im banned and im mike simms or something.

Some other stuff is a few people said my voice sounded familar like benjiman doverman, Alcatraz, and oberfuhrer wilhelm, I thought it was because im on a laptop and all laptop mics sound the same so maybe this is what happened here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus Elbaz

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:27 pm

also I dont want to double post but I have a pretty big faction im running so i'd like to get this worked out as soon as possible please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:17 pm

yeeee this isnt mike simms i dont think hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aFistyPineapple

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:51 pm

+1 / agreed with larhee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:08 pm

You clearly are not Mike simms, and just because you know someone who you are friends with, who is also friends with someone else, doesnt mean that you are him on a alt.

I feel like what im saying makes no sense.

+1

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:49 pm

jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:59 pm

nico13x wrote:
You clearly are not Mike simms, and just because you know someone who you are friends with, who is also friends with someone else, doesnt mean that you are him on a alt.

I feel like what im saying makes no sense.

+1

Scratch all of that.

Looking at your steam profile, and friends list, there is more information that does reveal that this is an alternate steam account. 60 hours on Gmod, already knows how to play properly, knows how to avoid baiting. Oh, also, remember that part when you finally used your mic? After like 2 weeks or so?

Totally not suspicious.

good job:

Back to top Go down
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:00 pm

You're friends with a guy named "Magic Mike Profister", you can take on a cazador mound solo with 10 hours on garrysmod, you have 8 friends and one other game besides garrysmod.

That magic mike profister guy said that he was friends with Mike Simms so the fact that he is on your friendslist does not help.
Please explain to me how you have nothing to do with Mike Simms if you're friends with a guy named Magic Mike Profister? Theres no use in deleting him because multiple staff members and players have already seen him on your friends list.
And Mike Simms is notorious for a history of punchwhoring, being good with melee weapons etc. He also went by the name "Magic Mike Profister" for a long period of time due to him being good at killing people with his fists and melee combat.

Mike Simms was also in my faction for roughly 2-3 months and I talked in teamspeak with him constantly so I'm pretty sure I'd know if it was his voice. Which in this case I heard you talk and you sounded exactly like him. I told Elias about it and Knight Sergeant Quinn vouched and said that you sounded like him too. Elias told me to permaban you and your friend Magic Mike Profister.. so I did.

Marcus Elbaz

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:16 am

Why would you ban magic mike profister?

Im friends with him because he was the guy who got me this account. He bought me both gmod and DST and we play it every once in a while, he recently quit the server but I liked it because back on console I played a lot of fallout and I really like the idea. I also knew how to handle myself well because he taught me, and hes really good at melee as well. Lots of people can walk up to raiders and super sledge, axe, or even bottle shank them to death. I've seen people with less hours than I do it easily. I wont remove magic mike since hes the guy who basically got this account for me, so you dont have to worry on that. Mounds and raiders are very easy to handle if you know how to play and have a competent teacher with you. I still cant fight cazadors and will often run away from them if I dont have enough ammo, but the spawn time between is long enough for anyone with strength of 3 or higher to punch to death.

The reason I have such a low friend count is again, the fact that magic mike introduced me to the server. I've played on GMod before with my other friends on their accounts, but never anything but single player, so I had some prior knowledge. one day he approached me, knowing I like fallout, and asked me if I wanted to play with him on this server. I did not have steam at the time and he got it for me, it was really nice of him. I really wish you hadn't of banned him since he hasnt done anything wrong except change his name to John Elbaz and ruin my rep by scamming a bunch of people before quitting. The people added to me are either in my faction, allies, or just people who were really chill and wanted to add me, like benjiman, who gives me free melons.

I really don't know what to say about mike simms, other than my friend told me he was really good at punching people and he learned from him, but from what you guys say you really dont like him. I've never met him or seen his profile either, so I can't vouch for any of that. I dont usually go into melee fights other than if its a raider and its really not laggy, because again, its easy to cripple and kill raiders, my friend taught this to me.

I'm sorry I look suspicious and I dont want you guys to think less of me, I am just trying to play and RP and have fun, as I love the fallout series. Its been a great experience to be on your server for the little bit of time I have and I dont want to have to be forced from the community for something like sounding similar to someone else and being taught how to play by a really good player.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:08 am

Profister was banned when you got banned because Elias said that he was trying to help cover up your identity. Talk a little bit about your voice and how you sound exactly like Mike Simms and try to defend yourself that way. Because regardless of the other reasons I stated thats the main reason why you got banned to begin with. Its funny because thats the only reason that I stated that you haven't tried to counter or defend yourself about.

Also you're using things that only an experienced player would know to defend yourself. So what you typed really isn't at all that convincing if you're new. Saying all these specific things about strength and going into detail about cazador mounds is showing that you're pretty experienced and already have basic knowledge of the game mode. And if you've only played a couple times on your friends accounts then how do you manage to be decent with the gunplay and actually manage to kill other experienced players? Because I recall multiple sits about you killing people and doing hits etc.

At this point this arguing really is pointless. I'm going to leave this to the rest of the staff and stop trying to argue this ban with you.

Marcus Elbaz

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:30 am

I know you said you wont respond to this, but I would like to counter with my own opinions first before handing it off. Firstly, I cannot defend myself about sounding like someone I dont know. What am I going to say, I know I don't sound like this person i've never met? I'm sorry that you think I sound like this other guy, but I've never heard him so I cant judge

and second, there is a lot of things you can learn with 10-15 hours of straight gameplay with one person on discord. Of course magic would teach me the grind first, such as how to deal with cazadors and how to deal with raiders, as they are the best source of XP and he told me, the best way to level up. I thank you for saying im decent at gunplay, I have no formal experience other than with consoles, and i'm glad to know that you think im good. I personally would disagree but I have a decent laptop and less lag seems to really be the determining factor for winning in PvP

But alright, if you want to hand this off that is fine, I just wanted to respond to waht you had to say and see if I can clear anything up. Magic mike has been playing a very long time, and having a vet teach you can be very useful and give you some tips more inexperienced teachers might not be able to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:39 am

no, you're mike simms, we don't want your dumb faggot ass in here, get a fucking life

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:47 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:
no, you're mike simms, we don't want your dumb faggot ass in here, get a fucking life

YES.

good job:

Back to top Go down
Marcus Elbaz

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:36 pm

Woah jeff, thats pretty harsh man.

What even did this other mike do that made everyone hate him so much, everyone seems to hostile about it, even anchorman who said he was in the same faction for a long time does?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:30 pm

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaveyWavey

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:29 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:

Damn, that's belingas!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.com
Marcus Elbaz

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:51 pm

its been nearly two days, when will this ban be resolved?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:07 pm

never
DENIED

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
never
DENIED

but in all seriousness so I dont get banned from the forums for some gay shit again, I love it when people get banned for impersonating me, there is only one Mike Simms and will only ever be one, and if you think you can get away with it fuck you lol

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus Elbaz

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:54 am

Jeff, i'm not going to take you seriously here anymore since all you seem to be doing is spewing hate. Mike, you dont seem to want to be taken seriously at all so im just going to ignore those.

Can I get an answer on this please? I really enjoy the fallout theme and I want to be a part of the community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doggy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:07 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus Elbaz

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:58 am

bumping this, can I get an answer please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:38 am

This whole thing seems to be based on whether or not the staff want to ban someone that says he's a newbie, but could potentially be a veteran that was perma banned? But in the chance that this actually isn't Mike Simms, wouldn't you be frustrated from being banned from a server for a reason as sounding similar to the last guy? Just doesn't seem right to me, wouldn't it be better to just give him the benefit of the doubt at first and wait and see if he breaks the same rules and also acquire even more evidence against him? It's better than banning a potentially new player for a reason such as similar voices, just doesn't sit right with me and would probably be very frustrating for any new player that was excited to play this new gamemode they were introduced to. The way I see it, the only completely surefire way of knowing that it is Mike Simm's alt is by maybe acquiring his IP and comparing to Mike Simms(Which the server may or may not have on record), or by getting Marcus himself or a friend to admit it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:02 am

Ok, I found a better way to know if its him, I've talked to Mike and he doesnt mind joining TS3 so, how about you tell Marcus Elbaz to join TS3 and found out if its him so we can get out of this situation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz   Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:06 am

Manly, I think that is a great idea. The only thing is, they would both have to talk at the same time that way we know they're two different guys. One can't talk, and then the other one unmutes and talks. They'd both have to talk at the EXACT same time. Because as crazy as it sounds its pretty easy to fake that kind of stuff too.

[Denied] Removal of ban Marcus Elbaz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next