HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 Circles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Derp

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-06-21

PostSubject: Circles   Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:34 am

During last night I had gear stolen from my body on the Fallout: Decay server to then be put into a admin sit, before this I had wrote to an admin in admin chat when I was put into a admin sit the admin then just mimiced me like I was a peice of shit, I'd loved if i recorded it but knowing people like this nothing will happen, but still I left the server during the sit because I was gonna go crazy because I hate it when people talk to me like a child or a peice of shit.
Admin = Circles (STEAM_0:1:42963030) Circles steamID
Time = 02:30AM-03:15AM
Reason of ban = LTAP-ed Was actually gonna get out scot free. - No reason for ban in this admin sit then.
Time zone (UTC+00:00)
What should happen: I think just a warning to Circles should be appiled because ever since I joined everyone had been complaining about an admin abusing or some thing (Not impling it was Circles) Many thanks.
Ps. I wont join back anytime soon because of the unpleasent situation with Circles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

avatar

Posts : 262
Join date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Circles   Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:03 am

I was going to explain some rules to you and in no way I was mimicking you. I was going to explain what revenge rdm and NLR was so you wouldn't break the rule again but you disconnected midway through the sit. Since you LTAP-ed and did attempted revenge RDM, I did a 2 day ban as its utterly stupid to disconnect from the server in the middle of a sit.

Either way it's just a 2 day ban. And from what you have said in this post, it seems you think everything is my fault and nothing is yours.

__________________________
I put the fun in dysfunctional

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban
avatar

Posts : 238
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Circles   Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:43 am

NLR is starting to be enforced, btw. Unless someone finds you and tell you to come back and get your shit, I probably wouldnt.

__________________________
oh shit vac:
 

the return of an angry child:
 

good job:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Sir Derp

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Circles   Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:33 am

Noodlers wrote:
I was going to explain some rules to you and in no way I was mimicking you. I was going to explain what revenge rdm and NLR was so you wouldn't break the rule again but you disconnected midway through the sit. Since you LTAP-ed and did attempted revenge RDM, I did a 2 day ban as its utterly stupid to disconnect from the server in the middle of a sit.

Either way it's just a 2 day ban. And from what you have said in this post, it seems you think everything is my fault and nothing is yours.

I'm not saying it was your fault, the problem is you disrespected me while in a sit the reason for me leaving was i was gonna go mad or I get a perma, plus you said it your self you were not gonna do any thing, but no two day ban for me leaving from you speaking down to me, i'd rather a owner come view this situation now. Because i've had enough of admin/mods thinking its alright to do this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Derp

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Circles   Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:36 am

The only thing I wanted was to be unbanned as you said I would get out of the sit ''Scot free'' And also you mimicing me during the sitution!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

avatar

Posts : 262
Join date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Circles   Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:56 am

Sir Derp wrote:
Noodlers wrote:
I was going to explain some rules to you and in no way I was mimicking you. I was going to explain what revenge rdm and NLR was so you wouldn't break the rule again but you disconnected midway through the sit. Since you LTAP-ed and did attempted revenge RDM, I did a 2 day ban as its utterly stupid to disconnect from the server in the middle of a sit.

Either way it's just a 2 day ban. And from what you have said in this post, it seems you think everything is my fault and nothing is yours.

I'm not saying it was your fault, the problem is you disrespected me while in a sit the reason for me leaving was i was gonna go mad or I get a perma, plus you said it your self you were not gonna do any thing, but no two day ban for me leaving from you speaking down to me, i'd rather a owner come view this situation now. Because i've had enough of admin/mods thinking its alright to do this.

Sir Derp wrote:
The only thing I wanted was to be unbanned as you said I would get out of the sit ''Scot free'' And also you mimicing me during the sitution!

As I've explained before since you were new, you were going to get away with a warning and no punishment would be applied until you break another rule.
I also did not mimic you, please state where I have mimicked you. Also if you were going to be mad I would of explained it to you calmly before returning you after being warned. Note that this entire situation could of been avoided if you didn't disconnect.

NOTE: It's a 2 day ban.

By the way, your appeal / admin report is in the wrong format and category.

__________________________
I put the fun in dysfunctional

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2014-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Circles   Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:14 pm

"sir derp"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
 
Circles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pirate ship and crop circles
» It was Only a Matter of Time...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: