Server:Fallout Decay RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:112724499

Your RP Name: Serpent

Date of incident: 21/06/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 14:02

Time Zone: Central

Length of Ban: Forever

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
It all started when I was on the road and I walked into a guy arguing with other people and I asked him if he wanted to place a hit on them if he had a valid reason. So he tells me over voice chat that they threatened him in chat and that he could pull it up if they called a admin. So I accept the hit thinking that they were in a faction toghter because thats what I remebered seeing for some reason. I go and kill both of them and only take one of the two cases. The guy who placed the hit took the other case. So I go into to town and I get brought into the sit and say I killed them to a hit. So I wait for the guy who placed the hit to respond with the chat evidence of him placing the hit and he is just not putting it into chat. I start to get a bit worried that he had lied to me so I just wait. After awhile Leon ask's for the story and he said that he claimed the barrel which he never told me. Then he switched it to they threatened him and 1 or 2 more different things he said which he never said happen to me when I accepted the hit. So I stop being on his side of the sit and I go over to the side of the players that I had killed and apoligize for making them have to suffer to this. Then after awhile the guy was forsure getting banned so I go into my own inventory and grab each of the people i killed a set of badlands and a Chinease AR. They both said thank you and said it was more than what they had lost. So after about 3 mins after that I hear the conglos drop and ask Leon if i could leave to go do the conglos. He agrees and I run off and kill the conglos with some other guys. Then i come on today to find you i have been banned Perm for lying to staff when I didn't I was just going off of the info i was given then I even admited to being on the wrong side and replaced more than what the players had lost. So in the gist of this I never lied or blaimed new players. If I could speak to leon about this it would be great because I never blamed any new players for what I did or lied to the staff. Im just very confused about this and why I got banned

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: The players that were in the sit
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of ban (Dragon)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1