HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Report on Robert Mugabe (Quincy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Billcat

PostSubject: [Accepted]Report on Robert Mugabe (Quincy)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:57 pm

Server: Fallout Decat

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87678430

Your RP Name: Manuel Lewis

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68660088

Their RP Name: Robert Mugabe / T51 Salesman (changes frequently)

Date of incident: 6/26/17

Time of incident 22:44 / 10:44 PM

Time Zone: EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Robert Mugabe stole my car. I begin looking around for it, but could not find it. I go into town, and ask if anybody has seen my car, as it was stolen. A merchant tells me to contact his friend, Romeo. I asked Romeo if I could buy his "wastelander services." I am then gunned down from my right side by Robert.

I ask for a sit, and I am brought to a sit. I explain the situation, as does Robert his side. Floyd, the admin taking the sit, says "when you said your car was stolen, and said that you saw your stolen car (which I did not do, he was purely taking Quincy's word over mine), you put Robert in danger. Therefore he was able to kill you." I disagreed, and joined the ts3. I spoke to another admin, called MooMoo. MooMoo told me that this was invalid, as trying to get somebody to help you find your car is not a valid reason to kill them.

You can disregard this, but I'd like to point out that Quincy has been banned before for doing stuff like this. Even though this server isn't considered rp by most, he still doesn't even try to rp. He just baits and kills, baits and kills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Report on Robert Mugabe (Quincy)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:06 pm

You do realize the hitman/bystander can inform the person you are placing a hit on right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billcat

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Report on Robert Mugabe (Quincy)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:06 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I'd like to point out I lost around 120 120 100 (More but I can't remember exactly) along with a rechargable pistol and crowbar. Nothing major, and the logs (if somebody would be so willing to verify in game) will give the exact amounts (assuming this is accepted.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billcat

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Report on Robert Mugabe (Quincy)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:08 pm

How would he know I'm placing a hit on him? Or that I'm placing a hit? All I did was ask for wastelander services. This could mean I'm buying power armor, armor in general, a gun, or even a hit on somebody else. It is complete meta for him to think I was placing a hit on him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boggy Siffenz

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Report on Robert Mugabe (Quincy)   Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:40 pm

I was in the store with the merchant [we both owned it] and yes my friend said talk to romeo.But then Billcat got blown to pieces and we asked Robert if it was rdm then all he said was that Billcat was a faggot. I saw no reason that Billcat was killed so i say from my perspective it was rdm. Billcat did nothing to provoke Robert in anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Report on Robert Mugabe (Quincy)   Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:40 am

He killed for you saying "Hey that's the guy that stole my car" over mic. You can not kill for someone saying anything over mic and the same goes for the person saying the thing over mic. You must see a text chat that is threatening your life.

[Accepted]

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]Report on Robert Mugabe (Quincy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1