HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Initiate TEC77 6-3 / Gaungy Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: [Denied] Initiate TEC77 6-3 / Gaungy Ban Appeal   Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:37 am

Server: Fallout Decay RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59603295

Your RP Name: Initiate TEC77-6 3

Date of incident: 5/26/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): N/A

Time Zone: EST

Length of Ban: Permanently

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: First off on my part I would like to apologize just for keeping the tension between this whole situation afloat, I think in an understanding what we both did was completely unacceptable and we should come to an agreement and let all problems go. Decay is anew and I think it would be great if I could have another shot back at the community. I hope you can take this apology into consideration and hopefully we come together and not hate each other. Now that I look into it I over reacted so much during this and just caused more drama between us. Said that I dont think what you did was helping it at all but we can always subside this conflict. I hope by this we can not fight anymore and just have a neutral appearance with each other and have nothing to bias. I would love to ask the community for another shot and to play decay once again with all my fellow mates. I hope to see you back on the server my guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Initiate TEC77 6-3 / Gaungy Ban Appeal   Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:05 am

No.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Initiate TEC77 6-3 / Gaungy Ban Appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1