HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:52 pm

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:72997099

Your RP Name: Walse

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57114850

Their RP Name: General Shepard

Date of incident: 7/6/2017

Time of incident (HH:MM): 6:30'ish Pm

Time Zone: Central Standard

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: There was an event going on with a bunch of mobs such as geckos. It was said if you were going to use guns then you were to be slayed. Now on to the point, someone was getting horded by some fire geckos and I thought I should help, So I went over to hit the geckos and before I got 3 hits in, I got hit by a missile. Now I'm pretty sure it was mysterious scientist because he shot a missile before and wasn't slayed for it. So I ask an admin in admin chat and I get no response to me complaining about me dieng. So I noticed that clearly Shepard doesn't really care much about the event he held because I saw Mysterious scientist use a gun and he didn't get slayed plus earlier I saw Quinn use a rocket launcher and he just left the server and got back one without being slayed.. So why should I have to suffer for doing nothing wrong but the people who did something wrong doesn't get punished..

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: My Grammar sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:26 pm

Scientist killed you... Quinn and Scientist didn't see the message so I told them if they use it again they would have been banned. You were also revived and lost nothing so what is the issue here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:50 pm

The first shot he did (before he killed me) he was grabbed by an admin and quickly let down Plus me and some other people told him not to use the gun but he didn't listen.
I was not revived, I had to run back and had to repair my armor while losing some resources to the abyss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonDescent

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:12 pm

If an admin says something would happen if you do something shouldn't the punishment be given regardless of relation or who the person who does what is said not to be done. I imagine if it was just a random who used a gun they would have been slayed but because it was Quinn and Mysterious they were let go which does not sound very fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:13 pm

Im so sorry that your such a fat pussy over losing a gecko hide and 15 of each. If youd like your mommy to get on the server and scavenge for a minute and a half she can get on while she breast feeds your ugly ass. Anyways, i later i got slayed by the daddy ameno himself at a German pizza hut. So go watch your anime and spoon your body pillow you lonely, worthless, piece of garbage. maybe you should learn the definition of fun while ur at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonDescent

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:14 pm

@Quinn Does fun include being an asshole to people?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:36 pm

Sweet tits im sorry youre pro antifa and are disabled mentally and physically. If you left click with a gun equipped it shoots! WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED! you know what you could do is fight back  to end my assholery. But im sorry im not the one who bought gmod to erp when its a game that is primarily pvp. So if youre sweet little innocent heart cant handle to left click your on your FUCKING MOUSE then go back to clockwork. You are a literal waste of space on this server. If you cant get shot on a server which includes pvp then youre hobbies probably include: bird watching, taking it in the ass, falling asleep in your crib you fucking baby, hopscotch, and having sleeper overs with your girly friends you fat fucking faggot. I understand you have a small penis but if you cant handle my shit go fucking jump off a cliff.

User was permanently banned for this post by Coront for reason: That's not how you post criticism on an abuse report.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walsey Moo

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:43 pm

What I'm trying to say is that Scientist was told by multiple people not to use the missile launcher and yet he used it again, Plus even when I did die I sent in admin chat for help and I got NONE (Not even the person who hosted it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Lets not get out of hand here so enough is enough... Anyway, If you would have read what I said you would understand that the two that shot were let off with a warning because they were not present when the announcement was given out. Which on my part I am partly to blame due to the fact that I only said the rule one time. I did threaten them both with bans instead of a slay if they did it again, which they did not after. Also, if you are trying to hint at me being biased you may be retarded because I always have to hand out punishments to allies and even friends and even faction members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonDescent

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:10 pm

I did read it you said they "didn't see the message" which I assumed meant ignored or simply did not see not that they had joined after it was said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rucksack

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:39 pm

didnt read any of this so my opinion means nothing and im sure both parties have their reasons but I just wanna point one thing out

being admin is sometimes hard

sometimes they deserve a break, I have no Bias towards shepherd but he has been active a lot recently and as far as im concerned deserves a little slack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:59 pm

Jesus Christ Quinn chill bruh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlyingPeasant

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:29 am

Dang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:17 am

My nigga quinn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Initiate TEC77-6 3

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:57 pm

DAMN QUIN SPITTIN BARS IN THIS BITCH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:42 pm

quinn no chill

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:08 pm

QuincyBincy wrote:
Im so sorry that your such a fat pussy over losing a gecko hide and 15 of each. If youd like your mommy to get on the server and scavenge for a minute and a half she can get on while she breast feeds your ugly ass. Anyways, i later i got slayed by the daddy ameno himself at a German pizza hut. So go watch your anime and spoon your body pillow you lonely, worthless, piece of garbage. maybe you should learn the definition of fun while ur at it.
Edgy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenroid86

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:09 pm

When is Mike going to be demoted? Isn't there almost 50 abuse reports against him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:36 pm

mike literally did nothing wrong, its the players that are being cunts to him and making him take decisions the players don't like

stop trying to fuck mike over. he's doing a shit ton of work and you faggots simply have a hate-boner for him

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:

Thicc.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard   Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:01 pm

Those reports were all denied due to players becoming enraged little balls of fire. He does a good job at staffing and I don't see a need for his demotion.
Denied
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Admin Abuse Report: General Shepard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1