View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Moderator Application Jeff Belinger   Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:53 am

In-game Name: Jeff Belinger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9204571

Have you donated: Yes, and i plan to donate again

Where are you from/time zone: Quebec, Canada, -5:00 (EST)

How long have you played: 63 hours, ranked #374 out of 7232 players on the server.

How did you hear about FF: pure luck, striking this server was just about the best thing that happened to me in a while.

How old are you: 12 (Age fixed by jamz)

Do you have a microphone: yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Sad Panda, Bizzclaw, Mushroom, Demon, BlankJones, Jonathan.

Have you played on any of our other servers: no, apologies

Why you wish to be Moderator: Because i think I can help out the team. I've been a decent person to just about everyone and I people don't mind me being in their bases since i dont bring trouble (or very very little of it >.>)

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer presence. I believe my schedule is cleared enough for me to be on a decent amount of time every week to be an asset to the team. I can solve problems, i'm a reasonable person and I have a good sense of who can be telling the truth and who is lying in terms where an issue between players arise. Also, i speak French, I can deal with french speaking players in the rare case we have a french speaking player.

Anything else you want to add: I'm known to most regulars and I believe i'm right when i say i stand in the good favors of everyone. I respect and am respected by many amongst the community of regulars and believe it's only the next step towards contributing to the server's development.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant

Last edited by Bizzclaw on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : small things i left in that wasn't supposed to be there)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Jeff Belinger   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:34 pm

[On Hold]

Let me talk to Nightmare about this one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Jeff Belinger   Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:00 pm

update on a few things:
- regulars point towards me players who are in need of learning that game and am, in most cases, accepting of giving a "tutorial" to players, telling them about the creatures, ressource nodes, crafting, server rules, the "laws" of the wasteland, the communities, all the stuff someone needs to get start on the right foot.

- my rank has increased to #321 out of 7250 players and my time spent on the server is 5021 minutes (83.68~ hours)

- reiterating that i speak french for those of you who missed it

I'm not going to fucking work under Nightmare who's definitely has a god complex

lock up please

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant

Last edited by Jeff Belinger on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated hours and rank)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Jeff Belinger   Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:55 pm

You wouldn't have gotten it anyway. Poor attitudes make poor moderators.

[Denied/Locked]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII

Moderator Application Jeff Belinger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1