HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Rise S. Boom / Clueless Rise / Scribe TEC-77-5 8 Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: [Denied] Rise S. Boom / Clueless Rise / Scribe TEC-77-5 8 Moderator Application   Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:31 am

In-game Name: Rise S. Boom / Field Scribe Rise / Scribe TEC77 – 5 8

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:78441073

Where are you from/time zone: Central Standard

How long have you played: First got on the server Nov 14, 2015 and have been playing almost every day since. I’ve had breaks from the server that take months at a time. These are usually due to school and family events.
How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) :
I joined the server just being interested in the name itself. I had never played a fallout game , but thought the game was going to be a survival type game.

How old are you: 19

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here)
Moderators : Noodlers , Anchorman
Admins: Polizei, Ulysses , Lupus , Kayla , Katherine
Super Admins : Scruffy , Nespo
CSC : Leon Price ,Crucible , Yuno , Freeman, Elias

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):

I have been banned before for not understanding a rule. After the rule was explained to me, I realized my mistake and was ok with my ban. I waited out the timer on my ban, and I have not been banned since. This was over a year ago however, and I do not remember the exact reason why.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest. – I’m open to be a part of the = team for years. I’m still in college, but I’m always wanting to help out with events, especially during times when admins are not online.

Why you wish to be Moderator:
I sit here asking myself why I want to be Moderator. I want to be able to prove myself capable of handling a situation, whether it’s a simple broken rule, or if a rule needs to be enforced. I just want to help people. I don’t know how else to word it beside the urge to help those who have been wronged. I want there to be a just punishment for those who take advantage of new players, or even new rules that might have been added. I want to be able to effectively help those who need a moderator to handle a situation with no bias  and able to hear both sides of the story.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I’m a quick learner. I pick up tricks and ways to figure out the truth of a situation. I would be able to be on very late nights, so that the late nights are still safe for players to get on without rules being broken everywhere. I can provide advice to those who need it, and can keep a level head when necessary. I have a strict “fairness” policy that I keep to. I want everyone to have equal treatment and every have a chance to say their side of the story. I won’t put up with people lying in their sides, and will punish them more harshly if they attempt to stretch the truth.

Anything else you want to add: My goal is to help. I want this server to be great, and I think that it is at a good spot in the GMod Community. I’ve never been on a server that I’ve enjoyed so much, that’s also put me through hell, and it’s fun, quirky, interesting clientele that play on the server. Watching people build themselves from the bare bones nothing, to being equipped for the wasteland in every way possible. I love watching the community grow. I hope this server continues to be great, even in a couple years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rise S. Boom / Clueless Rise / Scribe TEC-77-5 8 Moderator Application   Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:16 pm

I think you are a great guy and know the rules and are generally liked by the community. But in mu opinion i think we have enough staff atm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rise S. Boom / Clueless Rise / Scribe TEC-77-5 8 Moderator Application   Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:39 am

[DENIED]

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Rise S. Boom / Clueless Rise / Scribe TEC-77-5 8 Moderator Application   Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:45 am

You heard the man.
Roosevelt Blunt
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Rise S. Boom / Clueless Rise / Scribe TEC-77-5 8 Moderator Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1