HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 Baiting And Player Cases.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 176
Join date : 2014-09-18

PostSubject: Baiting And Player Cases.    Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:51 pm

Baiting has been removed and in its place new player suitcase rules have been added. Please see III-C and III-D for details.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2016-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:37 pm

This is a national tragedy to all baiters, oh wait all of them left already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

avatar

Posts : 141
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:55 pm

when baiting is gone all we rpers will get to rp till the end of the server.

resurgence is doing better than decay at this point

__________________________
oh shit vac:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:17 am

How to make good server by blizzclaw:

step 1: Make really cool idea and game that pushes the engine of Gmod to its limit (or its just poorly optimized who the fuck knows lol)
step 2: get killed
step 3: "i dun wanna lose my shit baiting is illegal1!11!!!"
step 4: profit

but in all seriousness, you guys were so close to bringing the server back. The server wipe was one of the best things you could have done, and you fucked it up so fucking hard that it was not only pointless, but detrimental. Like, you say that you cant bait unless its RP friendly, but instead of making bandit things RP friendly, and hell, even not bandit things, like claiming a town and setting martial law and shit like that, that there is literally no way to have feasible combat. Fucking make people able to mug in the wasteland, or claim towns, have gang wars, fun shit so people dont have to resort to stupid shit like standing in front of doors or punching random people in the streets for combat. And before you fucking go off "shut up mike simms people wud just mug evre 1 and it wudnt solv issu ur gay kys" look at DCs server, it has way more fucking RP, way more manageable economy, and barely any mugging, although its allowed. You guys have to fucking realize you arent going to turn into a darkRP server JUST BECAUSE you have mugging and shit. The playerbase isnt fucking darkRP squeaker faggots, and no one except maybe firescale would seriously abuse it. I would as a meme to my friends, and im sure some other people would, but still, it would reduce stupid baiting so much.

But enough of my ranting, you guys have fucked up the server too much to take my advice to fix it, and besides, all of you are weeaboo autists that refuse to take advice anyway :V)

and if you're wondering how I got here, I got all this info from my alt that I clearly have, since you guys dont know what friends are and thats the only feasible way I can know all these things :V)

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC
avatar

Posts : 506
Join date : 2014-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:56 am

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
How to make good server by blizzclaw:

step 1: Make really cool idea and game that pushes the engine of Gmod to its limit (or its just poorly optimized who the fuck knows lol)
step 2: get killed
step 3: "i dun wanna lose my shit baiting is illegal1!11!!!"
step 4: profit

but in all seriousness, you guys were so close to bringing the server back. The server wipe was one of the best things you could have done, and you fucked it up so fucking hard that it was not only pointless, but detrimental. Like, you say that you cant bait unless its RP friendly, but instead of making bandit things RP friendly, and hell, even not bandit things, like claiming a town and setting martial law and shit like that, that there is literally no way to have feasible combat. Fucking make people able to mug in the wasteland, or claim towns, have gang wars, fun shit so people dont have to resort to stupid shit like standing in front of doors or punching random people in the streets for combat. And before you fucking go off "shut up mike simms people wud just mug evre 1 and it wudnt solv issu ur gay kys" look at DCs server, it has way more fucking RP, way more manageable economy, and barely any mugging, although its allowed. You guys have to fucking realize you arent going to turn into a darkRP server JUST BECAUSE you have mugging and shit. The playerbase isnt fucking darkRP squeaker faggots, and no one except maybe firescale would seriously abuse it. I would as a meme to my friends, and im sure some other people would, but still, it would reduce stupid baiting so much.

But enough of my ranting, you guys have fucked up the server too much to take my advice to fix it, and besides, all of you are weeaboo autists that refuse to take advice anyway :V)

and if you're wondering how I got here, I got all this info from my alt that I clearly have, since you guys dont know what friends are and thats the only feasible way I can know all these things :V)


K

__________________________
War......war never changes....or does it? The answer is no....unless it is yes. War has changed........has it? No.....yes......maybe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2015-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:06 am

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Nobody likes you or your shitty PACs ghostlyghoul, they definitely don't care about your opinion on serverside rules.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord
avatar

Posts : 1254
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:42 am

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Fucking make people able to mug in the wasteland, or claim towns, have gang wars, fun shit so people dont have to resort to stupid shit like standing in front of doors or punching random people in the streets for combat. And before you fucking go off "shut up mike simms people wud just mug evre 1 and it wudnt solv issu ur gay kys" look at DCs server, it has way more fucking RP, way more manageable economy, and barely any mugging, although its allowed. You guys have to fucking realize you arent going to turn into a darkRP server JUST BECAUSE you have mugging and shit. The playerbase isnt fucking darkRP squeaker faggots, and no one except maybe firescale would seriously abuse it. I would as a meme to my friends, and im sure some other people would, but still, it would reduce stupid baiting so much.

If you honestly think that wouldn't happen, then I have no idea what to say. You're just stupid. You've clearly got no knowledge of our playerbase.

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
But enough of my ranting, you guys have fucked up the server too much to take my advice to fix it, and besides, all of you are weeaboo autists that refuse to take advice anyway :V)

I wouldn't want advice from someone with an actual CSGO gambling addiction (who begged me to help fund it) anyway.

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
and if you're wondering how I got here, I got all this info from my alt that I clearly have, since you guys dont know what friends are and thats the only feasible way I can know all these things :V)

We've already caught you in the past and you've got some strange fucking addiction to a server you supposedly to hate, of course we know you've got more alts. And I at least know who your "friends" are.


Did you know that baiting wasn't even a thing on the server until 2015? It wasn't even allowed before then, and that was the Sparta and Golden Cross golden age. If you think the server can't have proper PVP without baiting then you're just plain out wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 339
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:45 am

Mike, that was too far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:28 am

schrödingers bait.

> Removes baiting
> Adds a rule that makes it even easier to kill people for suitcases
> other acceptable reasons to kill people still persist
> kek

__________________________
Straight From The Hoover Dam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator
avatar

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:30 am

Mike Simms: Suprme autismo master 420

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

avatar

Posts : 141
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:00 pm

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
You guys have to fucking realize you arent going to turn into a darkRP server JUST BECAUSE you have mugging and shit. The playerbase isnt fucking darkRP squeaker faggots, and no one except maybe firescale would seriously abuse it.

even if there was a mugging system, why would i abuse it

oh, i know, because firescale has the most shittiest rep on the server, so we better point fingers

plus, if you kill someone in public for a legit reason, then hit your new "leave this case!" bind, you are pretty much forced to die. someone is going to shoot you when you go into the case, and you cant secure the area before taking the case, because not taking the case immediately is called "case baiting". wtf? make it so like they have 20 seconds to take the case or its considered case baiting.

__________________________
oh shit vac:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Kathrine
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2015-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:44 pm

You guys want to remove baiting but you add this case rule AGAIN that was terrible before and it is terrible now. I'm pretty sure it was removed for a reason and let me explain the reasons this new rule is awful.

The big problem is the case baiting. You say people can't case bait yet literally an entire town can kill for a single case causing the whole town to basically be able to case bait without them actually case baiting because they can just jump in whenever they feel like it. It also causes the person involved with the case to literally have to kill themselves because they can't "case bait" even if the entire town has guns in their face ready to kill you for going into the case. This is a horrible replacement for baiting to add pvp. You might as well remove all pvp entirely. It makes for a very boring and one sided pvp scenario every time where the people who are literally forced to grab the case and die or they get banned lose. People should also know not to just grab people's cases so the "case baiting" should be changed. I believe you should be able to watch a case until you feel it is safe if you MUST have this bad set of rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

avatar

Posts : 114
Join date : 2014-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Katherine wrote:
You say people can't case bait yet literally an entire town can kill for a single case causing the whole town to basically be able to case bait without them actually case baiting because they can just jump in whenever they feel like it. It also causes the person involved with the case to literally have to kill themselves because they can't "case bait" even if the entire town has guns in their face ready to kill you for going into the case.

Hell yeah

Katherine wrote:
People should also know not to just grab people's cases so the "case baiting" should be changed. I believe you should be able to watch a case until you feel it is safe if you MUST have this bad set of rules.

This is one of the two ways. Either a limit (which was added) or no limit at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2016-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:36 pm

Kathrine wrote:
You guys want to remove baiting but you add this case rule AGAIN that was terrible before and it is terrible now. I'm pretty sure it was removed for a reason and let me explain the reasons this new rule is awful.

The big problem is the case baiting. You say people can't case bait yet literally an entire town can kill for a single case causing the whole town to basically be able to case bait without them actually case baiting because they can just jump in whenever they feel like it. It also causes the person involved with the case to literally have to kill themselves because they can't "case bait" even if the entire town has guns in their face ready to kill you for going into the case. This is a horrible replacement for baiting to add pvp. You might as well remove all pvp entirely. It makes for a very boring and one sided pvp scenario every time where the people who are literally forced to grab the case and die or they get banned lose. People should also know not to just grab people's cases so the "case baiting" should be changed. I believe you should be able to watch a case until you feel it is safe if you MUST have this bad set of rules.

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.IwantToDie.com
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Exavolt wrote:
Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Nobody likes you or your shitty PACs ghostlyghoul, they definitely don't care about your opinion on serverside rules.

haha good 1 how did u find out lol ecks dee dang my alt has been discover!111!!!!




Coront wrote:
If you honestly think that wouldn't happen, then I have no idea what to say. You're just stupid. You've clearly got no knowledge of our playerbase.

I wouldn't want advice from someone with an actual CSGO gambling addiction (who begged me to help fund it) anyway.

We've already caught you in the past and you've got some strange fucking addiction to a server you supposedly to hate, of course we know you've got more alts. And I at least know who your "friends" are.

Did you know that baiting wasn't even a thing on the server until 2015? It wasn't even allowed before then, and that was the Sparta and Golden Cross golden age. If you think the server can't have proper PVP without baiting then you're just plain out wrong.

1. This would help to explain why the servers dying, even the super owners think so little of their playerbase that they'd compare them to common darkRP squeakers :V)
2. I didn't beg you for skins,I offered you tf2 shit you didnt like, and I will admit a few times, but eventually I stopped, and as of now i've quit gambling, although its gotten me banned from TF2 trading as well now because shitty admins
3. Not only do I have 15 dollars to drop on gmod for this one game, I have done it in the past yes yes. JUST to play this game, not because I have friends who tell me whats going on in the game like cancer and benjamin and korova and lots more :V)
4. You guys make is so fucking hard to have any RP friendly pvp because you guys keep trying to make it combine control and only seriousRP, whilst having mmo elements, thats a pretty good meme if you ask me!

Jeff Belinger wrote:
Mike Simms: Suprme autismo master 420

Haha good one thats right little buddy since you have no valid arguments or points you have to resort to calling other people what you are



nico13x wrote:
Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
You guys have to fucking realize you arent going to turn into a darkRP server JUST BECAUSE you have mugging and shit. The playerbase isnt fucking darkRP squeaker faggots, and no one except maybe firescale would seriously abuse it.

even if there was a mugging system, why would i abuse it

oh, i know, because firescale has the most shittiest rep on the server, so we better point fingers

plus, if you kill someone in public for a legit reason, then hit your new "leave this case!" bind, you are pretty much forced to die. someone is going to shoot you when you go into the case, and you cant secure the area before taking the case, because not taking the case immediately is called "case baiting". wtf? make it so like they have 20 seconds to take the case or its considered case baiting.

Lol if you didnt want people bashing you for being a squeaker you shouldnt of been an asshole your entire time on the server, or at least tried to reform yourself. Wait, I tried to do that and still got banned for shitty reasons nvm lol your rep is forever gone and theres nothing you'll ever be able to do to fix it, but at least the servers almost dead :V)


Y'all are fucking great, keep it coming, and kathrine is probably the smartest person here ngl.

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

avatar

Posts : 141
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:45 pm

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Lol if you didnt want people bashing you for being a squeaker you shouldnt of been an asshole your entire time on the server, or at least tried to reform yourself. Wait, I tried to do that and still got banned for shitty reasons nvm lol your rep is forever gone and theres nothing you'll ever be able to do to fix it, but at least the servers almost dead :V)

Apparently I have been an asshole my entire time on the server. Lmao, way to assume shit again. You don't know everything about me. And no way possible did you try to reform me. Stop trying to be edgy.

__________________________
oh shit vac:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Warandally
CSC
CSC
avatar

Posts : 437
Join date : 2014-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:04 pm

Guys why are we even responding to him he's been banned like 10 times for idiotic decisions on his own part. People who get banned and then kicked out of the community come back and do this, it's like a thing, a cycle. Simms you then go on to say TF2 has shitty admins and then you were banned. It's almost like if you get punished for your actions the server becomes shitty? Sorry, you've lost about all your credibility to me for that. Server has a high player count average every day now, and has been going up in rank steadily. You can say the server is failing all you want, you won't be the first person to say that and you WON'T be the last.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:06 pm

nico13x wrote:
Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Lol if you didnt want people bashing you for being a squeaker you shouldnt of been an asshole your entire time on the server, or at least tried to reform yourself. Wait, I tried to do that and still got banned for shitty reasons nvm lol your rep is forever gone and theres nothing you'll ever be able to do to fix it, but at least the servers almost dead :V)

Apparently I have been an asshole my entire time on the server. Lmao, way to assume shit again. You don't know everything about me. And no way possible did you try to reform me. Stop trying to be edgy.

I'll admit I typed that funny, what I meant to say was that I was in a similar situation to you so I tried to reform myself by changing my name and appearance as "The Trader" (before all you cucks go off "mike simms alts r cumfirned!11 this was my account just changed my rpname lol) and no one knew for 4-6 months, I got a lot more friends trading and did a lot of RP and shit. only reason I got found out was I tried to join the BoS and Elias not only said he would talk to the higher ups but recommended me to join, 5 minutes later he came to me and said I'd never join because im Mike Simms. And yes, thats right, 4-6 months of no admin sits except maybe one :V)

Also, you were always a baiter on the server firescale, dont lie lol

Edit: Warren ninja'd me
I wasnt banned because I was fucking around, I was gambling on a tf2 gambling site, and I won a shit load of unusuals from a known scammer, I put them on tf2outpost for like a day and then gambled the unusuals and lost them to the same person, go figure, and was marked and suspended for trading with scammers, which is absolute bullshit. Also, I was always saying this server was bullshit even before I was banned, but its the only working mmo-esqe gmod server so I just put up with it. Hate to say it, but thats the reason its so "trendy" for people who are banned to come and meme on the forums and say the server is dying and its shit and stuff, is because they just put up with it to play it lol. Hate that I love it, is what it is.

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 128
Join date : 2013-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Half the people that were considered "baiters" never even "baited" to begin with thats the funny part. The whole idea of baiting was so cancerous to the point where anyone who liked pvp were just considered baiters.

__________________________
SPARTANS NEVER DIE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2016-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:02 am

Anchorman wrote:
Half the people that were considered "baiters" never even "baited" to begin with thats the funny part. The whole idea of baiting was so cancerous to the point where anyone who liked pvp were just considered baiters.

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.IwantToDie.com
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2016-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:59 am

Anchorman wrote:
Half the people that were considered "baiters" never even "baited" to begin with thats the funny part. The whole idea of baiting was so cancerous to the point where anyone who liked pvp were just considered baiters.
oh lol i just wanted to fuck with peoples days to be honest lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

avatar

Posts : 141
Join date : 2016-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:13 am

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Also, you were always a baiter on the server firescale, dont lie lol

shut the fuck up and stop throwing a tantrum you stupid peice of shit.

Anchorman wrote:
Half the people that were considered "baiters" never even "baited" to begin with thats the funny part. The whole idea of baiting was so cancerous to the point where anyone who liked pvp were just considered baiters.

completely true.

__________________________
oh shit vac:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Zapper3000380

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:27 pm

feed the flame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Initiate TEC77-6 3

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2017-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:35 pm

I still want to be unbanned Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Baiting And Player Cases.    Today at 12:21 am

nico13x wrote:
Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Also, you were always a baiter on the server firescale, dont lie lol

shut the fuck up and stop throwing a tantrum you stupid peice of shit.


Firescale: Please respect me I know im a little kid but I just want to be loved

Also Firescale: I'm losing an argument and instead of using a thought out and well written response OR ignoring the person whose flaming me, I will instead throw names and act like a little kid

:V)

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Baiting And Player Cases.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» WFB Player Availability
» Dungeons and Dragons Player Looking For Group
» Warmachine 2 player battle box!
» Important - Adobe Flash Player Vulnerability
» New Grey Knight player - 1750 list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: