HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Removal of ban Larhee [SORT OF ACCEPTED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Larhee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Removal of ban Larhee [SORT OF ACCEPTED]   Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:40 am

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24752764

Your RP Name: Kyle Finnagan, Larhee

Date of incident: 7/17/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): not sure.

Time Zone:Pacific

Length of Ban: 90 days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I'll keep it simple here. Killed a guy for bringing an animal to town and it did damage to me. (Stilas was there to see) After killing him me and allies worked on securing area. I told people to leave the case. Cpl. Seb stood there and put Midwestern on so i was worried he would try something. He then walks VERY close to the cases with a shotgun and stays there. Naturally i shoot him. Later i kill a witness and then we are banned.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Lots of evidence here that i will break down best i can. Also please note the rules are different at this time and not the current rules we have now. The rules were altered after our bans were dished out.

Incase that image doesn't work here is an Imgur link: http://imgur.com/gallery/vpA4O

Video of the incident: http://plays.tv/video/596d6c6a56f279d56f/evidence

Quick rundown of what is happening along with times:
Bag appears: 00:14
Run to nearest staff to confirm kill reason (since its in town): 00:22-28
Shots are fired so i move to observe and make sure it isn't threatening (notice bystanders react also): 00:22-28
5-6 people who are all allied surround me and the case, so i type telling them to move away (please note that i can be killed for this): 00:32-37
Message appears in chat: 00:37-48
I approach the case to take it but guy breaks NLR to enter the case: 00:37-41
Cpl sebastian armors up after the warning goes out: 00:40-48
Cpl seb approaches case after warning has gone out, he has a shotgun out and is near the case for 7 seconds: 00:48-55
Cpl seb backs away 00:55-57
Cpl seb is killed (witnesses include Lt.Richards and PFC west, along with allies adding to the threat): 1:02
By this time mike nespo had shown up (says "y'all do what i think you did?": 00:58
Thorn is told to immediately take the case: 01:13
I voice my worries about dieing: 01:17
Mike is confused (says hes "trying to figure out the situation"): 01:24
Checking witnesses: 01:26
Witness killed: 01:29
Thorn banned (no sit): 01:29
Mike says whole thing was dumb even though he doesn't come into picture till before Seb is killed and said he was confused himself: 02:33
Mike says i was waiting for people to go into the case even though i had previously told people to leave the case: 03:30
state my fear of death: 09:09
"mass murder": 08:55

I would like people to look at the lack of communication with the admins. The instant bans. The lengths i go to follow the new rules. The multiple threats I have to keep an eye on. And most of all not mentioning once that i was waiting for someone to enter the case. I would also like to note the reason this rule was removed is because of incidences like this. And that the rules were not specific until after my ban was issued.

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Larhee [SORT OF ACCEPTED]   Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:43 am

Sorry to double post but i would also like to mention that one staff member was there for the whole incident and MY knowledge is that mike didn't show up until i saw. I mean no offence if he was there before i did not see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Larhee [SORT OF ACCEPTED]   Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:57 am

+1 He should be unbanned due to the fact that from what I see no rules were broken and a moderator who was fully aware of the rule change was watching for majority of the situation. If you pay close attention no where in the video did we state "Wait for them to take the case" or anything along those lines. We did not take the cases because 1. We're in the middle of town with a group of people who are allied and armed as soon as I went into a case I'd probably be fired upon, Larhee and I waited until we felt we were safe after taking 2 guys out. I quickly take CPL. Seb's case and then I go for the next case. I took those after Larhee claimed he had my back. The cases from the beginning weren't touched because we didn't feel safe. Also most of those cases were from a kid breaking NLR so I didn't want to touch them. Larhee is seen going near one (I think he wanted to pick it up but the kid came back) and I also was about to pick up the first case after I do a circle reading the names of the players around me but as soon as I stop the kid goes back into his case breaking NLR. Anyways I hope you take what I said into consideration. Please unban Larhee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.IwantToDie.com
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Larhee [SORT OF ACCEPTED]   Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:05 am

+1 When you follow the rules and get banned then the rules get changed because of your ban.

Really though this ban is rediculous and I feel there was a lack of investigation. Larhee has also been a target for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Larhee [SORT OF ACCEPTED]   Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:30 am

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Larhee [SORT OF ACCEPTED]   Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:01 am

+1 I don't see how Larhee was loop-holing tbh, he was following the rules as listed before it was modified. Plus I feel like he's been treated unfairly by some of the staff recently lmao.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Larhee [SORT OF ACCEPTED]   Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:41 am

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Larhee [SORT OF ACCEPTED]   Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:06 am

+1

Larhee did not break any rules, nor did he rule bend. On new rules like these, most players should be given a second chance, older player or not, because not everyone will understand it immediately.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Larhee [SORT OF ACCEPTED]   Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:38 pm

+1

The new rules were just added, cut him some slack, he's not a repeat offender either, to my knowledge *thinking emoji*.

Larhee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Larhee [SORT OF ACCEPTED]   Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Larhee [SORT OF ACCEPTED]   Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:21 pm

+1

This server is comprised of people that just want to deathmatch and manchildren that turn into fat little baby bubbies when they lose their shit.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Larhee [SORT OF ACCEPTED]   Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Opsan wrote:
+1

This server is comprised of people that just want to deathmatch and manchildren that turn into fat little baby bubbies when they lose their shit.

I completely agree.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#

Removal of ban Larhee [SORT OF ACCEPTED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1