HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Remove Ban of Zenroid [ACCEPTED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenroid86

PostSubject: Remove Ban of Zenroid [ACCEPTED]   Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:32 am

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57394240
Your RP Name: Zenroid (I think.. its been like almost 2 years)
(Only required for PostnukeRP)

Length of ban: Forever
Date of incident: 23/11/15
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 21:59
Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was in the NCR at the time being.. Chacon was actually in charge of it at the time, he was beginning to have the NCR start up. I was just a basic Private in the NCR. I was threatened a BOS Initiate at the time as well, as doing so, she attempted to kill me, we were running all across the outlands of towns trying to kill each other, I got out of my car, I began shooting at her in cover. As doing so, Cinnamon the Super Admin as the time (I heard he was demoted but I am not sure.) flew over in the middle of us saying "Woah woah, we're allies, what are you doing shooting at her?" I was arguing with him for a while, saying I had all the right to kill her, and let us finish out role-play of PvPing. He got mad that I was arguing with him, in the past he has accused ME of being an Alt account of multiple user.. One being General Gorlax and Seven G's and also Johnathan, but he never said the last name of Johnathan. I had told him to quit accusing me or I will file a complaint against him in the TeamSpeak. Later he then BANNED ME PERMA LMAO from the TS for saying THAT... weird as fucking hell. So back to the fight, during the fight with me and the BOS Initiate, he obviously used his admin abilities and flew in between the fight because I almost killed her. She was very low health when he bunked in between RP. He then said to me, "You're obviously an Alt of someone, Zen, so here you go since you can't accept the fact that you're wrong." He bans me and I couldn't hop on TS and I still can't from being banned.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Remove Ban of Zenroid [ACCEPTED]   Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:14 am

Get unbanned already
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: Remove Ban of Zenroid [ACCEPTED]   Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:28 pm

I think I remember this and I was the person you were fighting and I even told him it was legit but he banned you anyways. I completely forgot and I was just a user at the time and no one was listening to me. This was so long ago and you should be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EliasBurning
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Remove Ban of Zenroid [ACCEPTED]   Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:35 pm

I'm just gonna unban you. If anyone has additional information about this please let me know.
[ACCEPTED]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Remove Ban of Zenroid [ACCEPTED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1