PostSubject: Removal of Ban (Almann / Fred McMillan)   Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:25 pm

Server: Fallout Decay Primary Server

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76349892

Your RP Name: Fred McMillan

Date of incident: 29/07/2017

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Roughly 1:30pm

Time Zone: UTC +00:00

Length of Ban: 2 Days.

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Hello, I feel I was banned for no reason. I called the hit on Taylor as I saw him take someone else's case. That was the hit reason, and why he was killed. I dont feel that that is NLR as I saw him do it after I had died. Yes, he did take my case, and yes, I returned to pick it up. I followed him around asking for it back and I see that that could be seen as NLR, but a 2 day ban was unneeded in my opinion.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: The man I hired as a hitman, Victor, saw Tyler picking up peoples cases.

Thank you. Smile

(repost bcuz i messed up)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Almann / Fred McMillan)   Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:00 pm

If it was your case then take it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Almann

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Almann / Fred McMillan)   Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:05 pm

I may have not explained it well, when i got there, he Tyler was already looting my case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Almann / Fred McMillan)   Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:56 pm

Almann wrote:
I followed him around asking for it back

My biggest problem with new players.

However, +/- I guess

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Almann / Fred McMillan)   Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:05 pm

Tampy has a point. new players think they're entitled to get their things back when they die. if you die you lose your shit unless you have FRIENDS AND ALLIES to pick it up for you. if you don't have any of those, it's free loot for whoever picks it up, period.

also, whining bitching moaning and pissing for a 2-day ban is fucking ridiculous. take it like a champ and don't come on the forums for it.

honestly, any ban shorter than a week shouldn't even be appealed in my opinion. you can go a week without the server.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Almann / Fred McMillan)   Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:13 am

Jeff Belinger wrote:
also, whining bitching moaning and pissing for a 2-day ban is fucking ridiculous. take it like a champ and don't come on the forums for it. honestly, any ban shorter than a week shouldn't even be appealed in my opinion. you can go a week without the server.

The ban takes too long to get accepted or denied and then their ban is cleared after they wait their two days, only to be left with it taking up space.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Almann / Fred McMillan)   Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:46 pm

[Ban Expired]

Sorry for the wait Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of Ban (Almann / Fred McMillan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1