63%
 63% [ 10 ]
No
37%
 37% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
milesmatheson

PostSubject: Change the default map because it is the worst   Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:09 pm

not only is the snow pretty bad, but all the resource spawns end up in the water because of the snow http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1106660545
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: Change the default map because it is the worst   Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:16 pm

Drown yourself getting the nodes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Change the default map because it is the worst   Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:12 pm

"Change the default map because it is the worst."

well, that's too bad.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Change the default map because it is the worst   Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:30 pm

I changed it to mojave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Change the default map because it is the worst   Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:04 pm

so whinning and bitching gets you places in this community? i thought that was Nightmare specific

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: Change the default map because it is the worst   Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:51 pm

WOAH THERE FELLERS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Change the default map because it is the worst   Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Are you fucking kidding me, Jeff?

Do you even realize how long the default map has been on Purelandscape? It's been over three months at the very least. This isn't the only time someone has asked the default map to be changed. If this was the only time and the reasoning he gave was "the snow pretty bad, but all the resource spawns end up in the water because of the snow" (Which isn't true by the way, there are just resource spawns in the water on that map) I wouldn't have done it.

For the amount of time you spend on the server/teamspeak and you yourself being in the brotherhood of steel (The main people asking me to change the default map) I would've at least HOPED that you heard from other people about why this shouldn't be kept the default map for so long.

It's a healthy thing for us to change the default map regularly. We used to do it at least once a month but then Bizz kind of strayed away from PNRP stuff. Thank christ I at least have access to the server box now because before getting that thing kind of done could take hours/days depending upon if Bizz was working on resurgence or doing something or not.
If we don't change the default map regularly, it's an issue because if the server crashes often (Like it's doing recently) we get sent back to the same map A LOT and people are going to get tired of it. Especially if it's like that for over three months. People will just get bored and leave if it isn't changed when the server goes back up again.

You could've probably figured out this wasn't a bad idea if you thought about it for 5 seconds but no, you just had to make some pretentious comment spouting your fucking drivel about how new players are all entitled like you usually do.

Shit like this is the reason you're never getting staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Change the default map because it is the worst   Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:04 pm

ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Change the default map because it is the worst   Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:49 pm

l o l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: Change the default map because it is the worst   Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:35 am

WOAH
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Change the default map because it is the worst
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1