Player abuse report Knight Sergant TEC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bright

PostSubject: Player abuse report Knight Sergant TEC   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:08 am

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109291141

Your RP Name: Bright

Their SteamID: N/A (Will be Updated at future time)

Their RP Name: Knight Sergant TEC

Date of incident: 8/13/17

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 3:30am

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So a little bit of a epilogue to this story. My friend Aireu had told a brand new player named William Riker that passing a certain point in the theater we had took up was KOS because this William wouldn't stop takeing our radio. Now jump forward about 30 minutes and Knight Sergant TEC along with Pesant and Millerman raid the theater. TEC called the raid so he is the only person we have evidence aganist currently, however once again, Millerman and Pesant are know that they helped. Now TEC called this raid falsely and we were yelling at him that he couldn't raid the theater because it had no KOS sign. The Theater had no KOS sign and if i must provide a picture, i have one of the outside of the theater. Im not sure if this is just a false raid or if it is also mass RDM, considering about 9/14 people that were on the server at that point were in the theater. Anyways, after the event everyone rushed back to perphas grab cases considering it was a false raid and shouldn't of happened, but everything was looted. so Aieru, Rhakhan, Falx and I I stepped outside and started gathering evidence that the raid was false, but TEC claimed to have permission from MikeNespo. Millerman provided a link to a conversation he had with MikeNespo and this was the diolouge to the conversation. the 1 will repersent Miller and the 2 willl be Mike

1. quinn
1. wants to know something
1. if someone says if you cross this line you are KOS
MikeNespo is now Online
1. is it raidable?
2. yes

So that is the converstion they had. Im hoping if further proof is needed Millerman will provide the link because STEAM browser doesn't remember my internet history. Now this may seem all well and good but notice he asked about if he was called KOS on. Well, he wasn't. At the start of this story i said that a man called William Riker was called KOS on. He is not an ally to the BOS nor is he in the BOS. This makes me conculde that TEC called a False raid considering no KOS was made against him, his faction or Allies. That is my case however i don't have all the evidence. I have told the full story, but other players have more proof than what i have. Contact Aireu, Rhankan and Falx for further evidence or i will attempt to have them share it with me. If Admins would like me to go further in dept i will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bright

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report Knight Sergant TEC   Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:14 am

One last comment: I apologize that i don't have much evidence but the 3 previously mention players and I had gather all our evidence hoping to go into an admin sit, however we had no such luck getting one online. Jason Patrick started looking into the problem but then the server crashed and he didn't return.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report Knight Sergant TEC   Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:34 pm

I am looking into this right now. Sorry for the mix up here Neutral
I was informed that there was a line and I was informed that you were actively yelling that the line is KOS. This will be resolved within a few hours or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report Knight Sergant TEC   Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Michael Lasagna Nespolini has handled the situation like a big boy, give him a +1 and a recommendation for a cookie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player abuse report Knight Sergant TEC   Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:07 pm

[Denied]

Sorry for the mix up once again Neutral This was brought to a Owner and it was decided that the raid was valid. Any questions contact me via TS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Player abuse report Knight Sergant TEC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1