HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Redo the Admin SIT with another admin or Shorten Of Ban Anica Murray

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phamel

PostSubject: Redo the Admin SIT with another admin or Shorten Of Ban Anica Murray   Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:07 pm

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46016881

Your RP Name: Anica Murray

Date of incident: 25 August 2017

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 1400 or something

Time Zone: CST

Length of Ban: 3 weeks

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: so me and Meeseeks were on alts due to orders and we were talking and such then some guy pops his head out the fucking window and starts yelling shit like oh look at these gay fuckers so I warn him twice and than a third time I kill him he comes back to RDM Meeseeks and then I go an gank his ass and we call the admin on him and it ends up being me getting banned for shit I didnt even do like Baiting he puts the ban reason, there was no fucking baiting the other dude was the one that Initiated the /y to him and then he put I left twice when really I only left ones also he comes back and changes my ban cause he knows some shit wasnt sepose to be on there and there is still stiff that isnt the only real thing I did was calling him dumb a couple times cause he didnt know what ammo went in the SR25 when I dropped the right ammo like fuck me man the admin who banned me and let him off with a warning is ALT Herman Thote STEAM_0:1:36930418 Also Id like it if I could have another admin handle the SIT as our factions were at war and would be unfair and if a shorter ban cause really I did one thing kill the dude

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: I have Steam TS Username Meeseeks to support me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Redo the Admin SIT with another admin or Shorten Of Ban Anica Murray   Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:43 pm

Who is anica murray? I thought I was handling Ryan Davis' sit....

nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Redo the Admin SIT with another admin or Shorten Of Ban Anica Murray   Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:54 pm

Phamel wrote:
the admin who banned me and let him off with a warning is ALT Herman Thote
lol

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: Redo the Admin SIT with another admin or Shorten Of Ban Anica Murray   Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:46 pm

alright im another admin and im handling the sit whoops i lengthened your ban to 9 weeks good job retard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triarius
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Redo the Admin SIT with another admin or Shorten Of Ban Anica Murray   Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:47 pm

ahugeabruceofpower wrote:
good job retard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Redo the Admin SIT with another admin or Shorten Of Ban Anica Murray   Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:47 pm

ahugeabruceofpower wrote:
alright im another admin and im handling the sit whoops i lengthened your ban to 9 weeks good job retard

I'm fucking dying

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Redo the Admin SIT with another admin or Shorten Of Ban Anica Murray   Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:59 pm

wtf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Redo the Admin SIT with another admin or Shorten Of Ban Anica Murray   Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:54 am

On Hold
Still looking into this. Your ban was set back to 3 weeks not 9.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phamel

PostSubject: Re: Redo the Admin SIT with another admin or Shorten Of Ban Anica Murray   Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:43 am

Thank you, If you wish to talk to me I will leave TS open and we can talk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Redo the Admin SIT with another admin or Shorten Of Ban Anica Murray   Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Denied
I did some digging and what you did was not okay... Don't be a dick head in admin sits.
Your ban is going to stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redo the Admin SIT with another admin or Shorten Of Ban Anica Murray   

Back to top Go down

Redo the Admin SIT with another admin or Shorten Of Ban Anica Murray
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: