Nonja's Staff Apllication

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pierecepie56

PostSubject: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:30 am

In-game Name: Brian Thomas

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51544769

Where are you from/time zone: Michigan/Central Timezone

How long have you played: 50+ hours, if there was a way to check this accurately I would give you the exact number, but I know it's around there

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) Heard of this server from a friend

How old are you: 18 years old

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins:

Shepard: Ah yes, Shepard. Strong military leader, great admin, former Atlas General. From what I gathered while tuning into the Atlas Coprerations radio frequency and listening in was a very strong persistent leader that reminded me of someone who played MilitaryRP 24/7. By the looks of it Shepard is raising Atlas from the ashes with Phoenix Company. I remember before I took a vacation that Atlas was second to none and no one dared started war in fear their faction would be flattened by their power. I could only assume Phoenix will be the same.

Alhrim: He handled a situation I had a while back, I saw him as a very calm understanding admin with intentions to make situations work out and for everyone to continue on with their day.

There was this General that also helped with the situation that i had which Alhrim also took care of as well, the General as I'll refer to him for now seemed to have a serious but understanding approach which i liked as it got the job done.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) No

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I have never been banned (though I'm not sure if this one abusive admin banned me, when i first started playing this one admin was just...ugh horrible, I won't say names but i don't know if he banned me out of spite on Decay)

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest. As long as I can, If any life events pop up (i do work so i won't always be on) i will notify higher authority in the server.

Why you wish to be Moderator: the reason is simple, I have always been a helpful guy in general, this is proven even without mod. When I first started this game I was no better then a raider, all i wanted was loot, but i soon found it too hard to grind and get all that loot and be powerful. Now with my new character Brian Thomas I have strictly promised myself to fully run scavenger and help players get ammo, loot and to help restock local shops.
I do have plenty of staff experiance with a estimate of 500+ hours out of my 18 hundred hours served as a staff member. You haven't seen me much because like I mentioned before after a admin who was bending the laws of the server started going way out of hand i just took a vacation and left, now I'm back, the server looks great and I'm ready to get back to assisting other players even if i don't get this staff position.

I'm a very polite staff and will explain kindly to a player who has broken the rules, if they however don't listen to me the first time I will tend to get a bit more serious and still it into them (not extremely mean).

If I do get staff role I'll probably make a second character to strictly do only staff things and not play the game unlike when I use Brian

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: A moderator that can get situations fixed and keep order within the server.

Anything else you want to add: if you have any questions for me directly please feel free to contact me or add me here
V
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kiask-Magamortus

Have a wonderful rest of your day

P.S. I see that staff has been at high numbers lately, I'll just post anyways for future reference though this probably will be denied due to the high numbers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:41 am

+1 me gusta
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:13 am

ew furry. -1

In actuality 50+ hours isn't enough playtime to get a successful application so i suggest you play on the server for a long time like most of the staff have, as the server has been going on for over 5 years. (note i don't know when the server start specifically don't lynch me)

I applied when I was in-between 1 1/2 to 2 years of play time. It also would be good if you were the list the amount of days you have played on the server, as in if you play it 3 days in a row and stop that means you've been on the server for 72 hours.

I'm going to have to thumbs down this sadly.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:37 am

You wanna know what I find funny?

pierecepie56 wrote:
How long have you played: 50+ hours, if there was a way to check this accurately I would give you the exact number, but I know it's around there

Those are both names you used on the server, and you only have a total of 12 hours.
And you only know Three staff members.

the return of an angry child:

Last edited by nico13x on Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
pierecepie56

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:40 am

Well just decline it anyways, no need to further reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:41 am

I don't judge you for only knowing three staff members because most staff are becoming inactive due to school.

Back to top Go down
pierecepie56

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:08 am

And what's funny is I didn't know therewas a way to tell your hours, if I knew i had 12 hours and knnww I had to spend my entire existence on the server to be mod I wouldn't have bothered, I apologize for wasting your time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:21 pm

Okay guys enough don't shoot this down... I personally like your application. It is well worded and clearly if you know about my old faction you have been here for a decent time. Sure you have 15 hours but still that can change very quickly and I honestly think you deserve a trial run seeing as how we lack staff atm so you get a +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:12 pm

+1 i like it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:48 pm

Definitely no shortage of staff. This isn't "well worded" and I've never heard of you. Haven't been active for the past few weeks but still never seen you before. Also when naming staff you know you don't need a story behind each of them you know 3 staff members, have 12 hours and probably started playing a week ago. In my opinion a big fat -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pierecepie56

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:05 pm

Because you haven't been on for the past week, I'm sure that's why you haven't seen me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pierecepie56

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:06 pm

And I didnt play a week ago because i started 5 months ago, but took a rather long vacation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:38 pm

This isn't enough for me...
However I need to know, where do you find that out Nico? The total number of hours you've played? I just want to know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:24 pm

GameTracker.

Back to top Go down
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:03 pm

pierecepie56 wrote:

Atlas was second to none and no one dared started war in fear their faction would be flattened by their power. I could only assume Phoenix will be the same.

All you have to add to a mod app to get mikes +1 Kappa :^)

Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:16 pm

Fuck off, we're full.

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:17 pm

K thx Nico. Luv ya!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:55 am

Who are you lad? -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nonja's Staff Apllication   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:29 pm

I don't think anyone should be so quick to decline and say no. And we DO have a shortage of moderators.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nonja's Staff Apllication
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1