PostSubject: Removal of Ban (Cringe_Bot)   Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:06 pm

Server: [Frostburnt] Fallout: Decay - Primary | Roleplay

SteamID: tr3v94

RP Name: Cringe_Bot

Date of Incident: 14/12/16

Time of Incident: 01:10

Time Zone: Central

Length of Ban: Forever

My Explanation: I had just logged in for the first time, eager to explore another take on the universe of Fallout (i'm a huge fan).. After exploring for a little while, I was approached by a group of people (I don't remember their names) who told me to call out a hit on someone in chat.. I was confused about what that meant, and asked what that meant and how to perform one on the server, and why.. They said not to worry about it and that if I called the hit they would give me some good gear and let me join them. I should have seen this as suspicious, but I was new and naive, and didn't fully understand the rules. So I typed word for word in chat what they told me to say over voice chat, (basically calling a hit on someone they didn't like) and they dropped me some gear and were off. I realized shortly after, that I had broken one of the rules. A while later, I was teleported to an admin for "sit" by "Crucible" who started questioning me about the incident. I evaded his questions and said I didn't do anything, because I didn't want myself or anyone else to get in trouble. I realize I should have told the truth, and I am sorry. My next move, I did purely for humor and shock value, and did not realize I would be permanently banned without any warning, on my first offense. I said to the player who called the admin something along the lines of: "I don't like snitches", and unloaded on him. I thought it would be funny and did not expect to be permanently banned, or I never would have gone through with it. If I get another chance I will be sure to educate myself with the rules, and to be a better player on this server, It's been so long since I was banned, and I just want another chance to explore this server. I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Cringe_Bot)   Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:00 pm

this is probably someone's alt, like empoleon. do not unban

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of Ban (Cringe_Bot)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: