HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

See ya fuckers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: See ya fuckers   Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:17 pm

So like, I am finally leaving for boot camp. Not going to the navy like a pussy. The mother fuckin' Marines bruh. Nice knowing ya'll. I had a pretty decent time these last 6-7 years, a lot of drama on the forums cuz we are all petty attention fags who suck dick for promotions or to be staff. But I don't really care cuz like, fuck it bruh. So that being said ummmmmmm, try not to be cancer without me or ill just call you a faggot. shout out to Mike Nespo for his towel joke. Shout out to my boy Ameno for being the biggest damn meme. Also I would like to thank Jesus and our overlord Jizzclaw. I will be back in three months hopefully, if you want to write me. nvm fuck that I dont want any of you writing me cuz you are all pretty cancer and I dont want to get a dragon dildo (please do send one, i wanna throw it in the SDI's duty hut) ummm and ya fuck you nerds. peace out

#Marines
#crayonfueled
#justsendit
#yolo
#fuckgrammar

PS my african americans,
I still got a week till i leave so i will be on and off but I am gonna be busy with boring government paperwork and dealing with stupid ass people.

Saint Mattis Pray for us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: See ya fuckers   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:13 am

sea men
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree