HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

See ya fuckers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: See ya fuckers   Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:17 pm

So like, I am finally leaving for boot camp. Not going to the navy like a pussy. The mother fuckin' Marines bruh. Nice knowing ya'll. I had a pretty decent time these last 6-7 years, a lot of drama on the forums cuz we are all petty attention fags who suck dick for promotions or to be staff. But I don't really care cuz like, fuck it bruh. So that being said ummmmmmm, try not to be cancer without me or ill just call you a faggot. shout out to Mike Nespo for his towel joke. Shout out to my boy Ameno for being the biggest damn meme. Also I would like to thank Jesus and our overlord Jizzclaw. I will be back in three months hopefully, if you want to write me. nvm fuck that I dont want any of you writing me cuz you are all pretty cancer and I dont want to get a dragon dildo (please do send one, i wanna throw it in the SDI's duty hut) ummm and ya fuck you nerds. peace out

#Marines
#crayonfueled
#justsendit
#yolo
#fuckgrammar

PS my african americans,
I still got a week till i leave so i will be on and off but I am gonna be busy with boring government paperwork and dealing with stupid ass people.

Saint Mattis Pray for us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: See ya fuckers   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:13 am

sea men
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: See ya fuckers   Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:16 am