HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

How I Met Some People

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triarius
Retiree

PostSubject: How I Met Some People   Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Through my time playing on the server, I've met a lot of people. I can't remember how I met EVERY person but for the people who still talk to me constantly, I am able to remember some of the first times we met. The funnier and more memorable experiences usually involve either me being killed or me killing someone.

For Lt. Andrei Markov, I remember my first impressions of him. He seemed aggressive, and whenever I tried talking to him it felt like he was snapping/yelling at me xC. That being said, I wasn't very fond of him. I also thought that he would be an easy bait Wink. On the map Atomic, I found Andrei setting up his vendors by the town with his car nearby. I walked up and lockpicked his car. As soon as he heard the lock picking, he ran over to his car and picked up and I told him that it was combat logging and he needed to set it back down. The rest of this story will be from Andrei's perspective and words: "I set my car back down and locked it instantly. When you tried lock picking it again, I don't know why but I had the brilliant idea to mag dump you with an MP5. Now, I didnt realize how stupid of a choice that was until I looked around and saw 3 guys in recon with pulse lmgs coming over a hill, and a man in T60 holding an M60 walking out of town towards me. The worst part is, I didn't piece it all together until I saw the 4 guys running towards me, and seeing 'You are unconscious... 59 seconds until you can respawn' happening within .1 seconds of eachother."

I have other stories too if anyone wants to hear them I might post them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: How I Met Some People   Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:14 pm

i destroyed your solar pannel and we met

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Triarius
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: How I Met Some People   Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Elias would like me to mention one of our first interactions. I was grubbing one day, and there was a glitch on the server. The server had to roll back to the time I was grubbing so I lost all of my grubs because they weren't in my inventories. I had to get 125 grubs refunded. Elias was the lucky fella who got to sit there pushing tab > crafting menu > tools > scroll down > antlion grubs > wait for it to craft > push f11 > repeat 124 times.
EDIT: He proceeded to permaban me the next day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow"Edgelord"Markov

PostSubject: Re: How I Met Some People   Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:06 pm

fucking rip Exosuit ;_;7

How I Met Some People
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1