HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Resolved] Player abuse report: Walse and Ethan Ram

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Telly

PostSubject: [Resolved] Player abuse report: Walse and Ethan Ram   Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:27 am

Server: Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:44663338

Your RP Name: Currently SC-TR Field Medical Automatron

Their SteamID:

Their RP Name: Walse and Ethan Ram

Date of incident:9/9/2017

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 1:30AM

Time Zone: EST MTN Time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I saw Ethan Ram/Walse get hurt, not sure they're both wearing T-51b, so I walked over to him to go and hit E on him. He walked past this wall, turned around, and him and Ethan immediately kill me as I heal his dog bite. After showing them I can't see the KOS sign with a hologram projector and a screenshot they just told me it wasn't their problem and threatened me by /ying to move the hologram projector off their propertay. I relogged to pick up all my stuff immediately and I didn't want them to decide arbitrarily how long I had before killing me another time.

Spoiler:

Text screens not rendering can happen to anyone, but apparently it's my fault and I'm a monkey because of it.  I didn't want to have to write a report but Shepherd came on and got off before I could ask him about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player abuse report: Walse and Ethan Ram   Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:53 am

pretty sure this would fall under that common sense clause, but these players aren't new, nor does this sound characteristic. I'll take a look and make a judgement. Provided your scenario is as you say, you shouldn't have been killed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player abuse report: Walse and Ethan Ram   Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:05 am

ahugeabruceofpower wrote:
pretty sure this would fall under that common sense clause, but these players aren't new, nor does this sound characteristic.  I'll take a look and make a judgement.  Provided your scenario is as you say, you shouldn't have been killed

I appreciate you taking this seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player abuse report: Walse and Ethan Ram   Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:59 am

Basing Rules wrote:
[18] Your  KOS must be  a  2x2 hunter plate  with size 15 red font, and must be to the left of right of your door within ~3 feet.

sorry but i gotta say that telly is right for once, the kill was illegal

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player abuse report: Walse and Ethan Ram   Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:56 am

Oof Our bad, and walse killed you btw, we will return items that you lost
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player abuse report: Walse and Ethan Ram   Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:01 pm

think that is a 2x2 hunter plate, could be wrong though. I have noticed my textscreens breaking recently too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player abuse report: Walse and Ethan Ram   Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:23 pm

larry might be right

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player abuse report: Walse and Ethan Ram   Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:42 pm

Resolved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player abuse report: Walse and Ethan Ram   Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:25 pm

I know this is resolved, but instead of wire text screens, you could just use the 'textscreen' tool under the regular tools page towards the bottom. It works a lot better and you can make the font bigger and even better than a 2x2 hunter plate. You can also walk right through the text screen because its no colided. Therefore, you can place it right smack in the middle of the doorway so its nice and clear that they will die if they walk in. I thought I might just suggest this here because it could be a nice change to the rules. We'd just have to add a part to the rule telling them to also make sure the font is big enough.

<:^)

Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player abuse report: Walse and Ethan Ram   Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:33 pm

This post has been marked as [Resolved]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

[Resolved] Player abuse report: Walse and Ethan Ram
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1