HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Rise of the Minutemen Faction (Application sorta)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cody Kessler

PostSubject: [Accepted] Rise of the Minutemen Faction (Application sorta)   Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:19 pm

(This is a response to coront)

Reasons why i think i should create the Minutemen:

For beginners im not a person who has lots of faith, which is suitable for a faction that consists of wastelanders, armed and unified to fight off threats amonst the commonwealth. I am very well known to the Lore of the Minutemen and actually belive that they are the most powerful faction in Fallout 4. I understand that going around saying "Another settlement needs our help" is mingery and will not be tolerated, i will take the faction seriously and enlist primarily new players as they have no experiance and kind of fits in with the whole "armed civilian" look. Ill take responsabilty for all of my members and give disaplinary action to any mingery and have no hesitation to remove anyone from the faction if need to do so.

How did the minutemen end up here? A campaign sent out west to restore order after their conquest on the commonwealth.

In order to be elisted they will be given a rundown on the faction lore and rules such as not getting into war.

Questions: Could you add me on steam if this is aproved?
Could you add Minutemen Muskets?
A special pac or armor outfit for minutemen (Just like Legion has)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rise of the Minutemen Faction (Application sorta)   Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:40 am

i am like minutememe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rise of the Minutemen Faction (Application sorta)   Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:26 pm

legion = dead

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Ching Cha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rise of the Minutemen Faction (Application sorta)   Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Oof BOS = Ded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rise of the Minutemen Faction (Application sorta)   Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:32 pm

you should probably wait until Resurgence, its going to have the laser muskets like you want. also this game mode, (decay) isnt being worked on at all whatsoever anymore. its useless to ask for things

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rise of the Minutemen Faction (Application sorta)   Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:45 pm

me = dead

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Larhee
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rise of the Minutemen Faction (Application sorta)   Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:23 pm

server has been down for like 12 hours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rise of the Minutemen Faction (Application sorta)   Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:06 pm

I know... I haven't been able to get in either...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Rise of the Minutemen Faction (Application sorta)   Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:09 am

Your request has been noted and it is being marked as [Accepted]

Here are some things you need to know before you make the minutemen. You must follow their lore and at least make an attempt to role-play as them meaning no warring others for no reason. You also have to remember that you are being given a chance to make a fallout faction so you need to keep it neat and organized.

Sorry for poor grammar and punctuation I sent this on my phone during Italian class Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Rise of the Minutemen Faction (Application sorta)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1