HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Applicaation: 2ndLT Michael Westen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Westen

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Applicaation: 2ndLT Michael Westen   Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:10 pm

In-game Name: 2ndLT Michael Westen

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:80082181

Where are you from/time zone: USA IL; (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada

How long have you played:since about 2014ish

How did you hear about FF:I Like the fallout series and was searching through gmod for something fallout related and found this at random.

How old are you: 17 years old 18 in dec 3

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Mike nespo,Granola bar,Noodlers,Larhee,Warran,coront,chacon,kayla viola.

Have you played on any of our other servers: N/A

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): twice for prop spam, lesson learned...

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? As long as i'm needed or allowed.

Why you wish to be Moderator: To help the community and the people in it.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I am very active, i'm on the server almost everyday and i know the community well. Im also a computer IT so i can solve technical issues to the best of my ability, unfortunately I haven't taken the time to learn code so i wont be helpful in that aspect.

Anything else you want to add: Ask me anything that i didn't cover in this Application.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Applicaation: 2ndLT Michael Westen   Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:17 pm

This topic is being placed [Under Review]

Feel free to post your VALID opinions below.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Applicaation: 2ndLT Michael Westen   Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:54 pm

Honestly not staff material in my opinion. I've heard you state rules that don't exist or are incorrect and you can be a huge asshole I'm sorry but I just gotta be honest here because I really think it would be a terrible decision for the staff team to bring you in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Applicaation: 2ndLT Michael Westen   Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:17 am

+1

Westen can be a little bit iffy when it comes to staff but I believe he can be given a fair shot. You never know... with the right amount of training he may actually be a great staff member one day so I am willing to give him a chance at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Applicaation: 2ndLT Michael Westen   Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:53 pm

This application is being put on [Hold]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Yakov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Applicaation: 2ndLT Michael Westen   Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Micheal saw my noob ass and helped me out, built me weapons and tools for base price + Engineer skills. That was after I was asking around for an engineer, when he switched classes for me.
He also followed me around and gave me pointers on combating some of the creatures and raiders.
As far as I know, he cares about the new players' experiences with the server, something regrettably absent from most other players.

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Applicaation: 2ndLT Michael Westen   Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:09 pm

Michael Westen is just about the most caring person when it comes to new players. He'll give them free stuff even if it means they'll die with it and it'll come into the hands of veterans. He'll give them the chance to make money and get stuff. He's compassionate, if not selfless. He's got a very good grasp of the rules and is commonly in the Teamspeak talking with the rest of the community. He's one of the pillars of the game and a cornerstone of the economy.

I think he deserves Mod if only for trying him out. He can't-do worse than Bestegold ever was, or ME, definitely can't be worse than me, and I'm pretty bad myself according to some people.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Applicaation: 2ndLT Michael Westen   Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:15 pm

+ 0.9 Good guy on and off the server.
- 0.1 Didn't list Sloan in list of known staff.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Applicaation: 2ndLT Michael Westen   Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Kathrine is right, But why not, you'll learn eventually +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Applicaation: 2ndLT Michael Westen   Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:20 pm

After seeing improvement I have decided that you would fit well in the staff team. We have seen the numerous amounts of things you have been doing for the players and for the server which reflects very nicely on you. This application is being marked [Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Moderator Applicaation: 2ndLT Michael Westen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1