HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application: Maj. General Richards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ERROR

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Maj. General Richards   Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:23 pm

In-game Name: Maj. General Richards

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129058025

Where are you from/time zone:Eastern

How long have you played: 149.62 Hours/I have been playing for about a year now.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) My friend told me about it a while ago and I tried it out.

How old are you:15

Do you have a microphone:Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) MikeNespo/Larhee/Noodlers/GranolaBar/Jeff Belinger/Kayla Viola/Karil

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) I tried the no rules server before I played the actual Fallout Decay server.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I was banned for about 1 minute for putting a link in chat that was innapropriate.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest. I hope for as long as the server is up.

Why you wish to be Moderator: Right now it seems the server is in need of staff members. I also of course want to help this community grow and become what it was before the wipe. (more populated)

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I have staff experience on a ZombieRp server I used t play on. They had the ULX menu so I know how to use that.I also can offer some of my free time to the server.

Anything else you want to add:Nope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Maj. General Richards   Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Friendly
+1

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: Maj. General Richards   Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Welcome to the Staff Team Richards!

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Moderator Application: Maj. General Richards
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1