HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[In Progress] Moderator Application: Dean Michales

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dean Michales

PostSubject: [In Progress] Moderator Application: Dean Michales   Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:24 pm

In-game Name: LCPL D. Michales

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:83263290

Where are you from/time zone: Arizona, USA.

How long have you played:

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) Searched the server list in Gmod, Found "postNukeRP" and clicked it. Wasnt disapointed.

How old are you: 17, going on 18 in about 5 months.

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) I know who most staff are, such as Mike Nespo, Karil, Larhee, Nightmare, Brig, Chacon, ect. I can't list too many off the top of my head, but I recognize their name when I see them.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) Only the old PostnukeRP that turned into Fallout:Decay.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I may have been kicked at times, but I do not believe I've been banned on the server before.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest. : I plan on being a part of the staff for as long as Im welcome, if I can, I'll try to stay for aslong as I can.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to be a Moderator to help dispute the situations that come up at times, and I wish to make the game & it's community better. I also wish to help out anyway I can, whether that be dealing with someone who is oblivious to rules, or someone breaking rules with the intent to ruin it for everyone else.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I'm typically a fast learner, I try my hardest to not fuck up, especially since if I fuck up as a Moderator, I could indirectly fuck someones day up, or cause alot of hassle. Im also on the TS frequently as of late, and if I  have questions about how something should be addressed, I could ask other staff about how they'd go about the situation so I have references as to how I should deal with the situation in the future.

Anything else you want to add: Nothing Much, but I'd like to thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [In Progress] Moderator Application: Dean Michales   Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:51 pm

This is being marked [Under Review]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [In Progress] Moderator Application: Dean Michales   Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:44 pm

Thank you for applying! Your application is now being placed [Under Review]

Connect to the Frostburnt Teamspeak and join the Interview Channel when Nightmare, Sloan, Or Myself is on.

frostburnt.ts.nfoservers.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: [In Progress] Moderator Application: Dean Michales   Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:14 pm

Dean Michales wrote:
Brig, Chacon,
; )

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#

[In Progress] Moderator Application: Dean Michales
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1