HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application: Will Steel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will Steal

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application: Will Steel   Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:46 pm

In-game Name: Will Steel

Steam ID:h ttp://steamcommunity.com/id/Klydeplayz/ (couldn't put my link because this is a new account, sorry)

Where are you from/time zone: Eastern

How long have you played: Almost a year

How did you hear about FF: I found it myself

How old are you: 13

Do you have a microphone:Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Mike Nespo, Larhee, granolabar, Noodlers, karil, Jeff Belinger

Have you played on any of our other servers: No

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I was banned once for breaking NLR twice.(Died by raider)

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest.: As long as possible.

Why you wish to be Moderator: To bring back the good days, when the server was always top population and events happened almost every other day.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: Most of my time during the week and all of my weekend time.

Anything else you want to add: This is my main server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Will Steel   Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:51 pm

This is being marked [Under Review]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spencer Taylor

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Will Steel   Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:54 pm

-1 Gets annoyed/pissed off really easily, so just try and get better at not getting mad at everything.

Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Will Steel   Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Thanks for the effort on the application but this application has been marked [Denied]
We want to see more playtime from you. Don't let this discourage you from applying in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application: Will Steel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1