HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Septocon

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:46 pm

In-game Name: Raymon Acevedo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102611995

Where are you from/time zone: Lithuania, Vilnius, EEST UTC/GMT +3 hours (I'm not keen-on with this timezone shit, for the most part I don't know what I'm doing when I try to find my timezone)

How long have you played: At the very least 5 months.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) No one. Just found it by randomly scrolling around in the gamemodes list and thought I'd try it. I fell in love with it from there.

How old are you: 14

Do you have a microphone: Yes, but it's rarely accessible. Most of the time it's either borrowed, or something's wrong with it.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) Leo Desmond, Senior Scribe Jeff and some other admins who I have forgotten the names of that I've met some months ago. I never really bothered to take other admin's names into note.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) None, only fallout: decay is known to me.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I don't remember if I was banned or wasn't, I left fallout: decay for quite a bit of time. I am unsure of this.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest. As long as I can, if I get kicked out I'll take my chances at getting back in SOME day, but if I get the chance to be one, I'll stay one for good WITH the consent of the community.

Why you wish to be Moderator: At times when not much players are on, people tend to break some rules here and there. I want to be there when there is no other admin's presence, to defend both myself and others from this.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I would show great gratitude IF I became a moderator. I would never abuse if given the power, and I will try to respond to requests first before anything. This all might sound stereotypical for someone who's making a moderator app, but whether you choose to believe me or not is up to you.

Anything else you want to add: I have multiple characters, and this Raymon guy is a new one. I also never bothered to make an account, just now I thought I'd make it. I hope the community accepts me as their new moderator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:16 pm

if you have multiple characters, care to list them all so people could know you? As far as I remember " haven't seen you at all.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septocon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:25 pm

One was Daniel Drey, renamed him a while after to Aleksandras Brazionis, other one is Peter Zimmerman (I think) and all the others are long gone, I deleted them MONTHS ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:02 pm

No idea dude
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ERROR
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:16 pm

I have never once seen one of those characters on plus u only have about 26 hours on the server. I would suggest to play more so people know you may be staff material.

-Richards

Laser Tag:

Edge...:

Last edited by ERROR on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:18 pm

Thank you for applying. This post is being marked [Under Review]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septocon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:19 am

Richards, I have definitely been a member more than I played. I kept getting off because I got bored from it at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:54 am

14 seems a bit young to become staff in my personal opinion, people that age don't have a mastery of their own emotions yet, so one could potentially see some danger in having you as staff, at least that's my opinion.

my interactions with you have been that you have asked for PAC3 help in admin chat and me responding to you that staff aren't all PAC3 gods. I'm not a PAC3 god, I have no idea how to use PAC personally speaking.

My opinion is a no

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septocon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:13 am

I'm as emotionally AND mentally mature as an adult, believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:01 am

Jeff... Age does not matter in some cases. I have seen kids that are 12 being MODs on some servers and surprisingly do a damn good job at it... Also, Septocon I personally have not ever seen you around on the server so I took my time and searched all your past steam names and you have played for over 5 months but you still lack the hours to be staff. You only have 26.6 total hours on the server so I suggest you get at least 50+ hours or even more to become staff. So for I am going to say No but I will give my final verdict once I see more peoples opinions. Thank you for applying and if you get turned down don't let that discourage you from applying in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septocon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:08 am

I can gather 50+ hours in a few days if you give me time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:11 am

Hours isn't the biggest of my concern. What concerns me is that you may not even know most of our rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septocon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:12 am

I have read through them and I will not hesitate to read through them again if that's what you want me to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:13 am

Yes. Please do. I just want to be sure IF you do get accepted that you know what your doing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septocon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:13 am

Alright, will do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septocon

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:51 am

I read them all thoroughly as asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:44 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:
I have seen kids that are 12 being MODs on some servers
does that mean I can be a mod ; )

jk

honestly though, I'm gonna have to say no too, mainly for the fact that you have about 31 hours total and that you may not know most of the rules, weather you read through them again or not.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo   Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:56 pm

Thank you for applying but unfortunately I am marking this post as][Denied]

Don't let this discourage you from applying in the future. We want to see more time and dedication toward the server
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application: Raymon Acevedo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1