HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application: BRYZORD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BRYZORD

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application: BRYZORD   Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:20 am

In-game Name: Knight John

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86810200

Where are you from/time zone: Michigan: (Eastern Standard Time)

How long have you played: Since the beginning of April

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) I heard of Frostburnt from my friend Pika, joined due to my love of Fallout, and have been apart ever since.

How old are you: 22

Do you have a microphone: Yes: Blue Yeti

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) Pika, Nightmare, MikeNespo, BrightlyOwl

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) Only the Fallout server.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): N/A Never been banned.

How long are you planning on/willing to be a part of our staff team? Be honest. I plan on being a member of the staff team for a few good years. I don't see anything getting in the way of my moderation duties or admin duties when the time comes.

Why you wish to be Moderator: There is so much chaos and so many different things going on every day that I notice most people can't keep up because there is so much to do so I want to lend a hand and hopefully help with our driving force of getting more players to come to the server and enjoy themselves. I want to be able to run events at some point and put my storytelling to the test.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I have been in multiple administrative positions for the last 8 years. I first started out with a group called DRG and ran a squad of 100 members out of the 10,000 members we had total. I lead a team of officers ranked from LT, Captain, and Major. I also administrated for HFG with Pika for awhile till HFG fell through. I became an admin for AlteredRP on their HaloRP server and ran a multitude of events that become known as legend to this day. I offer my skills in communication and marketing learned after 5 years of college education. I offer my skills in mediation between members. I offer my skills in Video Editing for server ads to gain more traction for the server and Frostburnt. I also offer my time and dedication because this place and its people have become a second family to me, and I want to maintain that and offer my skills in return as thanks.

Anything else you want to add: I have classes this semester Mon-Wed but I will always be on at night. I work Thurs-Sun but again I will always be on at night. Thank you for your time reading this app.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

- Bryzord (Knight John of BoS)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: BRYZORD   Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:06 pm

I don't believe you are fit to be staff as you almost tried to kill someone over a person taking scrap from a public miner of your ally and that you think deserters should not be killed even thought they are trying to avoid a war they were in.

All I see is that you have a general lack of knowledge when it comes to a section of the rules.

Please read the entirety of the rule page is my only suggestion.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: BRYZORD   Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:15 pm

Technically speaking, deserters from wars can be killed on sight by both factions for the duration of the war if you find out who they are. so again, you're wrong on that Noodlers. However, you are right that you cant kill over public miners.

I mean if this guy got marketing and video editing skills that he wants to apply to the server, im all for it, we could use a good ad campaign on youtube to bring more money to the server. we're tight on cash right now and we can use every bit of money sent our way. as for administrative skill, you seem to know what to do, but personally, I think I need to see more of you on the server before I can make a full statement.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: BRYZORD   Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
Technically speaking, deserters from wars can be killed on sight by both factions for the duration of the war if you find out who they are. so again, you're wrong on that Noodlers.

Noodlers never said deserters can't be killed re-read.

Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: BRYZORD   Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:14 pm

Thanks for applying! This application is being marked [Under Review]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrightlyOwl

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: BRYZORD   Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:40 am

+1
I believe that I have seen and heard enough of Bryzord/Knight John to allow for him to have a chance at moderator; I also believe that he has his best intents to help the server grow and learn together.

He has helped many in the community and I personally see nothing wrong with his joining to the staff team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application: BRYZORD   Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:27 pm

+1 every time I have seen you on the server you are helping new players and are trying to make the server a better place.

Welcome to the team.

[Accepted] Moderator Application: BRYZORD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1