PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of ban Porsha   Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:57 pm

Server:Fallout : Decay-Primary

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101019598

Your RP Name: Robert Johnson

Date of incident: 07/10/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 11:46

Time Zone:East

Length of Ban: Permanent

Explanation : My friend and I were scavenging when somebody came to us.We told him to go away because we didn't want him to steal what we were looting.The guy told us he wouldn't go away so my friend took his gun out and the other guy did too.The other dude then started shooting my friend and killed him.I wanted to take my friend's gear because I thought he killed him for no reason so the guy killed me too telling me I can't take his stuff.I got really angry for that so I tried to get some revenge by coming back and killing him.I admit I did NLR and I want to be forgiven.I been banned for almost a year now and I feel like I understood and deserves a seconde chance.I am sorry and understand my mistake.Thank you for giving me a second chance,I won't do it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Porsha   Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:48 pm

if you truly understand what you did, tell us exactly what rule you broke. I want to see the exact ruling and I want you to tell me what it means to you
I know what rule you broke, I want you to go through the rules and find it. This will give you a refresher on the rules and give me the sense that you may actually be trying to redeem yourself. I'm pretty sure the person who banned you was Bruce, an old CSC of ours, he's no longer with us.

so go ahead, give us the rule you broke and the explain what you think it means in your terms

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porsha

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Porsha   Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:29 pm

Thoses are the rules I broke : New Life rule, or NLR means that when you die you may not go back to where you were if you were killed for about five minutes. However, NLR only applies if a player is within the radius of death, or enters the radius of death after the fact. If you are RDM'd contact an admin..You may revenge kill a player only for killing a community member, but not yourself due to NLR. It simply means to me that I must not go back to where I died for 5 minutes for whatever reason,i'm supposed to be dead so it doesn't make sense anyways.I can revenge kill somebody but not myself,wich I failed to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Porsha   Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:53 am

that's not the only rule you broke. look through the murder rules again and this time with more attention

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Porsha   Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Okay... Instead of wasting time lets just get to it... You broke NLR and Revenge killed. I trust that you wont do this again.

[In Progress]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Porsha   Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Unban him already
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of ban Porsha   Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:12 pm

I have decided to give you another shot... Don't make me regret doing this and please keep calm in these situations. If you are unsure about someone killing you just call an admin. Anyways, Welcome back!

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of ban Porsha
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1