Share | 

Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killingspr33

PostSubject: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:03 pm

This was bullshit.

two week ban

I am not doing the format because this was Bs. I was talking to Jeff, explaining to him that I was able to get his dupe, PRE-WIPE. That's over 3 fucking months ago. I was already BANNED for the summer. So, he said, he'd made a new one. He said we could ban me for this. I was explaining to him, that I was not even going to use it and delete it soon. He, no longer had the same version of that exact dupe. Then, while I was in the middle of FUCKING TALKING TO HIM, another admin says, "That's bannable." then bans me. I was talking to FUCKING JEFF BELINGER ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK TO DO. Let me fucking FINISH, FOR FUCK SAKE. I didn't know what to do about it, so I called jeff out side of his updated version of the dupe, to show him my old version of it. I don't care much about the FUCKING DUPE. I never used the FUCKING THING ANYWAYS. I use my two story big ass base of bargaining with a window on the top. I just so happened to have the same dupe as the person across from me. I knew it was his (Jeff Blinger's) so I was talking to him one WHAT THE FUCK TO DO! Then Ahrim comes out of fucking no where, not even listening to what the fuck I was saying. Also, this happened OVER three months ago. I mean, most likely five months ago. Before the fucking wipe. Like, what the fuck!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:32 pm

I understand your anger, but your post is a bit hard to follow, which is exactly why we encourage people to follow the format so everything is more clear.

At the very least the date would be nice, I get the impression this happened recently, but when you end your post with "Also, this happened OVER three months ago", it's a bit confusing what exactly you're talking about.

Either way, you won't get a response on this until you correct the formatting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:03 pm

It was todaym like I made this right after I got banned, literally within the same 10 minute range. Sorry
Alright,
Server: Frostburnt

Your SteamID: (Gave up while trying to find it)

Your RP Name: Prospero

Date of incident: October/3rd/2017

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 7:00-8:00pm

Time Zone: US Pacific

Length of Ban: 2 weeks

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Read above. I was semi-privatly talking to Jeff about the fact that I had his dupe. He was being chill about it. I was going to just reason with him, most likely delete it.
I got his dupe well over three months ago.
I was talking to him about it when another admin jumped in out of no where and insta-banned me without letting me explain myself.
Sorry for the non-format thing. I was livid...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:30 pm

I was told that you were explaining to Jeff how you didn't steal it, but then you said that you waited for Jeff to log off, own one of the props, duped it, then proceeded to use it for your own use. That is stealing someone else's work, no matter how long ago you did it. The worst part is that you didn't even ask for permission to use it and did not give Jeff full credit for making it.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:26 am

Okay, if I was trying to say that I "didn't steal it", why the fuck would I tell jeff to follow me outside to show him the problem. 2nd, like I said, I never use the thing anyways, 3rd, he was asking me how I got the prop base. So I explained it to him.
___________________________________________________________________________________
And Nico, why are you triggered all the time. I havent seen you +1 anything. Basically, your opininion has lost it's value. Go play MLP RP servers bruh, your voice would fit right in.
(Yes, I have something against you Firescale). Didn't you get banned or something too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:50 am

(Sorry for the double post)
I was already banned for the summer. For 3 and a half months. I don't want the dupe, I don't use the dupe, I use my own! I was talking to Jeff about the situation. I was in the midst of asking "What do you want me to do?" when he banned me (I had recently lost my mic for the day). If you are going to ban me, lets try to FIX THE SITUATION FIRST. Also, what does the ban even do? If I stole someone's dupe, I shouldn't I GET RID OF IT SO I CAN'T USE IT. I can record myself going to the advanced duplication tab, finding the dupe, and deleting it. I can work this out. I just need some time to finish what I am saying.
Just give me a chance to explain myself, and figure out the problem, and figure out a way to solve it.
Little side note: I dont even know how to use the thing. I don't know what you set the keypads to any way. But I'm still into the more RP style shops. The ones made of stuff from everywhere. I have three of those that I use. With signs for corners, blastdoors for the back, desk in the front, and whatever I can find for other walls and roofs. Or, my big "cement" Base Of Bargaining. I use that one most of the time.
Jeff - Sorry for taking your dupe. It looked cool at the time. I can show you a video of where I delete it if I can ever get back on while you're on. Then I'll show you my other dupes to prove that the one I got rid of was the real one. (In the video)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:54 am

it's entirely your problem for having stolen one of my dupes. this is on you. its not my fault you got your dumbass banned for 14 weeks. If it was okay to steal dupes from people, the BoS and the Imperium of Sparta/Barrows Brothers would be stealing each other's base designs all the fucking time and using it against each other.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:52 am

Well... For one there is no rule about stealing dupes but it falls under common sense... Secondly I am willing to get rid of your ban if the dupe is deleted. Simple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:45 am

im okay with Mike's ruling.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Boy how many times you got banned?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nico13x

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:12 pm

killingspr33 wrote:
And Nico, why are you triggered all the time. I havent seen you +1 anything. Basically, your opininion has lost it's value.

I'm not triggered, I Just placed my opinion off of what I was told, and what you said. You literally just spat anger all over your first post without thinking what to say, nor did you use the correct format. I also don't need to +1 everything I see.

the return of an angry child:

good job:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072923291#
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:47 pm

Never said you needed to +1 everything. I'm just saying I haven't seen you +1 ANYTHING. Alright, I will post the video after this real quick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:48 pm

Just was pissed you guys didn't give me a chance (But that's on me, so I'm pissed at myself). Sorry for the fuck ups, and double post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:24 pm

Just found out I can't do it without being in the server because I thought adv. duping was an actaul thing in Gmod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:25 pm

TRIPLE KILL (Dude, the triple post tho)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:04 pm

Sorry man, I can't find the edit thing... my bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:44 pm

Alright, I made the video. It's here for proof and I do a little extra. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:45 pm

It is proccessing when I posted this, so I might have to put up another link to the video.
(Sorry for double post, but this should be the last of this topic/page)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Also, sorry I didn't realize there was no sound after I made it), but I was showing I didn't have any more copies other than the one that I deleted. I was talking while I was making it.
(Sorry for the double triple kill (Triple Post))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP   Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:22 am

Thank you for complying you will be unbanned soon. Next time you get banned DO NOT post a ban appeal like how you originally did or it will be denied. Anyways welcome back.
[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Okay, HOLD THE FUCK UP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1