Share | 

*Update* New Guns & Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: *Update* New Guns & Rules   Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:46 pm

Some of you may have seen the new guns that have been implemented as of recently and you may have been asking questions. We are sorry that we did not announce the update before it was initially pushed but now we are going to show what was added. We have been working on these guns for the past few weeks and spent endless amounts of hours making sure they work. The guns are seen below.
Open me!:

We made some of these weapons VIP and we also moved some of the old guns to the VIP category but don't worry the ones moved have a fallout replacement. We also have implemented a few new weapons today and they should be on the server within a few minutes of this post. Now, Let's get to the rules, We have added multiple rules under nearly every section of the rule page and we ask that you re-read the entirety of the rules to get acquainted with them which should be easy since now they are shorter than before. The rules that were changed or added are under the following sections: Murder, Bases, Roleplay, and General. We hope you enjoy the update and the new rules. If you have any questions please be sure to ask below thank you for reading this post and now you should go have some fun!

Special thanks to Sloan, Nightmare, Westen, Pikachu, and myself Very Happy

And a very special thanks to Gnomp for porting the weapons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: *Update* New Guns & Rules   Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:49 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEET

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

PostSubject: Re: *Update* New Guns & Rules   Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:07 pm

can baiters come back now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: *Update* New Guns & Rules   Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:31 pm

STOPTHISFAGGOTRY wrote:
can baiters come back now?

Nope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: *Update* New Guns & Rules   Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:10 am

Staff Manager wrote:
We have been working on these guns for the past few weeks and spent endless amounts of hours making sure they work.

Staff Manager wrote:
past few weeks and spent endless amounts of hours

Smug Rock

Staff Manager wrote:
Now, Let's get to the rules, We have added multiple rules under nearly every section of the rule page and we ask that you re-read the entirety of the rules to get acquainted with them which should be easy since now they are shorter than before.

Where's that complete rule rework that was promised?

Also:

Regardless of how interesting the added rules look, I'm having trouble following this rule seeing as how the PAC3 forum section has been deleted/hidden for about two years now. Did you even bother checking before doing this?

I also still don't have the cool black name for retirees. Could I get that?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: *Update* New Guns & Rules   Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:36 am

Get it because it's roasted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: *Update* New Guns & Rules   Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:38 am

Can I also get the cool black name for retirees?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: *Update* New Guns & Rules   Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:49 am

Fuck off i'm the only black font nibba here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: *Update* New Guns & Rules   Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:47 am

Coront wrote:
Staff Manager wrote:
We have been working on these guns for the past few weeks and spent endless amounts of hours making sure they work.

Staff Manager wrote:
past few weeks and spent endless amounts of hours

Smug Rock

Staff Manager wrote:
Now, Let's get to the rules, We have added multiple rules under nearly every section of the rule page and we ask that you re-read the entirety of the rules to get acquainted with them which should be easy since now they are shorter than before.

Where's that complete rule rework that was promised?

Also:

Regardless of how interesting the added rules look, I'm having trouble following this rule seeing as how the PAC3 forum section has been deleted/hidden for about two years now. Did you even bother checking before doing this?

I also still don't have the cool black name for retirees. Could I get that?

Well to start off you got your black name. Also, We never said a complete rule rework we originally said we will get rid of a lot of rules and chop down most of the rules to shorten the rule page as much as we can then we would add rules. We added about 10-15 New rules and trimmed the rules quite a bit. Not only that but the PAC 3 rules have been put up on the forums it took some time to find out how to set it up but I found out and did it.

Also, we have mostly been focusing on the new weapons and have been focusing on possibly adding more things aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
STOPTHISFAGGOTRY

PostSubject: Re: *Update* New Guns & Rules   Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:22 am

Can I also get a Blakk name tag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *Update* New Guns & Rules   Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:53 am

I want my name to have quite the amount of melanine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: *Update* New Guns & Rules   Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:40 pm

I don't know if some of the stupid rules have been thought up by you or maybe the dumb staff members brought in because they are in your faction and not actually staff material but a lot of the rules are not very good and they are just more difficult to enforce rules like this server usually gets.

One of my problems is the wars. So now people HAVE to rp to get into a war apparently even though murdering someone for any reason seems like a perfect casus belli in my book. People already rarely war and just about the only way anyone has pvp is over cases. I mean if you want to use more realistic reasons for war I could just war factions because they have ghouls in them or some shit.

There are other rules I could bitch about but it's probably pointless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: *Update* New Guns & Rules   Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:41 pm

Kathrine wrote:
I don't know if some of the stupid rules have been thought up by you or maybe the dumb staff members brought in because they are in your faction and not actually staff material but a lot of the rules are not very good and they are just more difficult to enforce rules like this server usually gets.

One of my problems is the wars. So now people HAVE to rp to get into a war apparently even though murdering someone for any reason seems like a perfect casus belli in my book. People already rarely war and just about the only way anyone has pvp is over cases. I mean if you want to use more realistic reasons for war I could just war factions because they have ghouls in them or some shit.

There are other rules I could bitch about but it's probably pointless.

Thank you for pointing out that 2 of my members in Phoenix Company are not staff material. Not to be a dick but didn't you abuse and didn't you get demoted multiple times? Anyways these rules are staying for now. Some of these rules are subject to change in the future. So if the players really dislike it then we will change it. By the way we appreciate the thank you for our time to help the server.

This post is being locked now. So if you want a rule change make a poll. Thanks.

Last edited by Mike Nespo on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *Update* New Guns & Rules   Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:43 pm

Why are you all fighting? You all look like apes throwing shit at each other
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: *Update* New Guns & Rules   Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:45 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
Why are you all fighting? You all look like apes throwing shit at each other

I don't know in all honesty. I spent some time re-reading some of the rules and I changed some and added some. Not only that but the developers worked hard to add the new guns so I don't get why a simple "Thank you" can't be said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

*Update* New Guns & Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1